Opions on a sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
So ya'll know I own a prelude... I'll post the spec's u tell me what ya think it is worth in your opion, no hatting lol

1993 Prelude Si
White on Black
DSCF0038.jpg

Stock interior - a JVC cd deck....

Engine has been fully built....

H22A1 with Darton Sleeves
JE Pistons
Brain crower stage 3 Cams
Skunk 2 Cam gears
Greedy kevlar timing belt
Luv Fab mini me manifold
t3/t4 turbotronics 40mm turbo
Scatt connecting rods
AEM Fuel rail with reg
RC 1000 cc injectors
intank 255lph fuel pump
Water / Meth set up
Ultra gate 38 waste gate
SQV HKS blow off valve
Megan Racing Strut bars
Tien Street coil overs
Rotora Big Break kit
Tenzo type R v1 rims
Custom 3" exhaust
Misimoto full rad
ACT stage 4 clutch
Stock h22 type S trans
Continental DW tires
Carbon Fiber hood
P28 ECU chipped with H22A map
Greedy E Management unit
R34 Body kit curently, soon to be replaced by karmeria lip kit.
No Name Honda rims

yep let me know what ya'll think its worth... someone day saw it outside the dyno shop, and with out it running offered 8k... think it was a bit low lol

I don't think you'd get much more than that. There were a couple of people selling very clean 92-96 ludes for well under $2000; so figure you'd mainly be getting money from the engine. Pretty, anything that's been "touched"/modified loses it's value quickly. Sucks, but that seems to be the trend.

How much miles do you have on the setup anyways?

how many miles??? um 10 miles all dyno and tuning... curently trying to get it perfect as we can :)

If you can get $8k, take it and run. Be happy with anything over $4000-$4500.

Lol I don't plan on selling it but everyone asks me what it's worth lol so now I'm getting answers btw I only got offered 8k becuase he wants the prelude as a winter car w his stock h22 en his eg hatch with my motor en rims lol thanks for the honest replys tho

8k sounds awesome but when I just can't bring myself to sell it. Only other car I mite want to own is a z lol
En around here there about 12k. + u guys would agree a nice prelude well done is a butiful thing in it self lol

no dude, nobody has said a clean prelude is a beautiful thing. your car is personal preference. it's unfortunate that you feel it's worth more than $8k, because if you tried to sell it, you wouldn't get $6k for it.

Yea it'd be awesome if he actually gave you $8k for it.

ya personal preference is a choice we all chose...some of us prefure other vics over other ones. I love preludes which are similar body style to a 300zx lol... but back to the picture. The guy offed 8 is still offering 8... and from the advice u all gave me maybe its time for a new style car idk... thinking about it

What other cars would you consider buying? I mean, for $8k you can get nice 180/240SX, MR2s(if you like them), etc.

I always liked those generation Preludes also but the weight and space inside always bothered me(hence why I gravitate more towards 90-93 Accord coupes).

If I had your prelude, I would sell it and buy the turbo si that is on here or I would go buy an sr20 swapped s14

Back