MO Parting out 94 civic, H22A, & other junk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for sale

Car Items
  • Parting out a 94 Honda Civic DX. I do not have the original motor or tranny.​
  • JDM H22A motor, ECU, and tranny. The motor has a new water pump, new timing belt, new NGK saprk plugs, & new Spiro Pro 8mm spark plug wires(red). The tranny has a ACT Streetlite XACT Flywheel, Centerforce dual friction clutch and pressure plate, & a quaife LSD with a new speedometer gear ring installed. $2500​
  • Set of 4 RS Limited Ikari Charcoal gray wheeels with new Goodyear Eagle FI GS D3 225/ZR16 (Traction A Temperature AA Treadwear 280) mounted and balanced. I also have a new set of 16 small diameter Gorilla M12x1.5 lug nuts with key. Only 1 wheel and 4 lug nuts were ever used but never driven. $500​
  • I have a JSP reverse cowl induction carbon fiber hood with minor scratches. $200​
  • I have a set of look alike JDM headlights for a 92-95 civic.​
  • I have a set of stock taillights with the top half(where the blinker and reverse lights are) blacked out, light can still come through, for a 92-95 civic. $20​
  • I have a Auto Meter dash gauge pod that holds a 5" Tach & 2 2 5/8" gauges. $ 25​
  • I have a Auto Meter 5" Sport Comp Monster Tach thats never been used.​
  • I have a Auto Meter 2 5/8" Sport Comp electric oil pressure gauge thats never been used.​
  • I have a Auto Meter 2 5/8" Sport Comp electric water temp gauge thats never been used.​
  • I have a set of 4 Skunk 2 fully adjustable springs and shocks all new and never been used, although installed once. $500​
  • I have a Fluidyne aluminum radiator and a FAL slim radiator fan(red). $100​
  • I also have a AC Delco engine lift rarley used and in good condition.​
Other Items

• Ozark Trail Folding camp table with steel frame. It will hold 35 pounds and has 2 cup holders. $5
Ozark Trail ome tent(7'6" x 7'). It will sleep 2-3. $5
Swiss Gear 2 room dome tent (10'x8'). Its 66" high in the middle, it has 2 doors one on each side, tub style floor with climate control venilation and rain shingle, includes mat that came with tent that goes in front of the door. It also has a shoe pocket to put shoes in out of the weather but not dirty up the inside of the tent, and a E-Port that aloows an electrical cord to be ran inside the tent. $40
I have a trick/stunt bike; it's a Diamond Back Venom. It has odyssey wheels with 14mm axles, aluminum pedals, Odyssey front fork and handle bars, Kink 1/4" thick pegs front and back, and a Kink 1/4" thick front sprocket with a heavy duty chain. $200
I have a Dyno NSX bike with back pegs and a hoffman bikes front sprocket and aluminum pedals. $100
If you have any questions on any of these items feel free to call me and leave a message at 417-848-7075. Let me know the price you would take for it and make it reasonable please. This stuff needs to go so i am flexiable with prices. I will ship but you will pay for it to be shipped( Missouri, 65714)

Last edited:
ADDED ITEMS
  • I have a pair of Roller Derby Round Control Stinger roller blades. Size 12 that lace up. They have speed bearings and 78A(stiffer) wheels in the middle for speed & 82A(softer) wheels on the outside for stability. Also included is a bag made to carry roller blades. $ 50
  • I have a Traxxas T-Maxx Nitro(gas) powered RC Car. It has a light weight aluminum flywheel, 2 fast acting JR servos for the throttle/brake and reverse, and a high tourqe JR servo for the steering. Aslo comes with a JR Racing XR3 FM Remote and receiver. Its a 3 channel remote that also has 3 different memory settings. Comes with a 75.470 crystaland T-Maxx also comes with LOTS of extra parts and tools. $200
  • I have a black USB keyboard thats in good condition but missing the ESC key. $5
  • I have a Crossman 760 Pump Master BB/Pellet gun with a Tasco wide angle 4x20 scope. $10
  • I also have a JT ProFlex paintball mask with anti-fog fan. I have 4 clear blue paintball pods, I beleive they hold 150-200 paitballs each. I have a JT paintball pod belt that holds 4 pods. I have a pair of used JT fingerless gloves and pair of gently used JT Blue/black/gray gloves that look very sharp. I have a Spyder Electra E-Marker paintball gun. It has a 12" barrel, a black 1.5" CP Flame drop forward with shut off, a black NCI Sub-Zero expansion chamber, a black aftermarket front chamber, and a braided stainless steel line that connects the drop forward to the expansion chamber. I also have a Worr Paint barrel cover and a Halo B Belt drive hopper with the Z-Chip which keeps the hopper from jamming. I also have a spring kit for the gun. I have a red Nexeo paintball bag which is plenty big enough to hold any paintball gear you have. Also has a detachable "briefcase" part that has a handle and holds your gun, up to 2 tanks, and up to 5 barrels. I also have a 20 ounce CO2 tank, an extra pack of o-rings and the charger for the gun. All of the paintball equipment is in very good condition. $ 250

Last edited:
I also have a set of Enjo motor mounts that are made for this swap and a set of upgraded driveshafts that are made for the swap.

well i guess you're not interested in selling the trans since i've asked about it 3 times and no reply...

UNSUBSCRIBED

Back