Parts: YONAKA ALUMINUM LIGHT WEIGHT PERFORMANCE LOWER CONTROL ARMS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TorontoJdm

torontojdmtop.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

YONAKA ALUMINUM LIGHT WEIGHT PERFORMANCE LOWER CONTROL ARMS

Features:
Yonaka controls arms are designed to greatly improve the feel and response time of your vehicle. Forged with 6061 aluminum alloy with new performance polyurethane bushings, they are a direct bolt on fit requiring no modifications.

They are 2.5 lbs lighter than the OEM pieces.

They will fit the following vehicles:

1988-1991 Honda EF Civic/CRX
1992-1995 Honda EG Civic / 1993-1997 Del Sol
1990-1993 Acura Integra
1994-2001 Acura Integra

1996-2000 Honda EK Civic *Unavailable

Warranty:
1 year against manufacturing defects

$99.99 SET

*OTHER PARTS AVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL MAKES AND MODELS. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR PRICING FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS / VEHICLE

I own a 90 civ 4dr (ed) with teg suspension.
Will yours work correctly? I don't need to find out my NEW tires will be worn after 1 month..
I know that there was a 'slight' bend in the civic ones versus the teg ones were just straight (and slightly longer too)

Thank you E

I own a 90 civ 4dr (ed) with teg suspension.
Will yours work correctly? I don't need to find out my NEW tires will be worn after 1 month..
I know that there was a 'slight' bend in the civic ones versus the teg ones were just straight (and slightly longer too)

Thank you E

As stated they will fit your application. This is one item which works for all the years listed not separate items for each generation.

If having doubts send us a pm and we can take measurements for you and so forth so you can compare with what you have.

I'll have to PM you.
It's just that mine is NON stock app.
90 teg 2dr. under a 90 CIVIC 4dr.

E

Back