IL **pics** b-series parts for sale **cheap**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

This is my second time trying to sell my swap so I decided to part out the whole motor. Everything that is for sale is BRAND NEW. 0 miles on EVERYTHING. Reason for selling is because I need to get my DD running asap. So my loss is your gain. Everything is O.B.O but please keep the low balls to your self. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time and I need this stuff sold ASAP.I will only respond to offers via PM. Please contact me by Text at 847 Five 6 Two 62 Seven Zero or by email at asilva0920@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking
emthup.gif

Name: Alex
Contact Info: 847 Five 6 Two 62 Seven Zero or asilva0920@yahoo.com
Text message would be easier since I work crazy hours.

PR3-3 B16 HEAD (fresh out of the machine shop where it was rebuilt and cleaned. Built with all oem parts. Have receipt to prove it.NO VALVE COVER) $450 w/ DIZZY $400 w/o dizzy
2e2nqzp.jpg

4rc67p.jpg

B18B BLOCK (fresh out of the machine shop. it was hot tanked, honed, and decked. It is put together with ACL RACE BEARINGS and ARP BOLTS/STUDS. it also has a COMETIC H.G and BRAND NEW OEM HONDA WATER PUMP AND OIL PUMP. the crank is fresh out of the machine shop as well and was hot tanked, polished, and balanced.) $475
11t7x9v.jpg

2l3pyu.jpg

30bhjpw.jpg

2zqbntt.jpg

*tried to get a decent pic of the crank*
n1fp09.jpg

CP 9.0:1 COMP. PISTONS W/ EAGLE H-BEAM RODS (brand new only had the machine shop press them together. w/ ACL RACE BEARINGS) $700
n6z0n5.jpg

s1qjio.jpg

hwlr42.jpg

TIAL 38MM W.G (BRAND NEW) $190
1901g2.jpg

1dy749.jpg

B16 EM1 T.BRACKET (BRAND NEW FROM HONDA) $60
zlapvb.jpg

I also have some other random stuff that I can post pics of if you want;
-Comp Clutch stg. 4 clutch kit (BRAND NEW for B-series) $350
-ITR knock off Intake Manifold in polished finish w/ sensor (used) $100
-VIS EVO carbon fiber hood (was on my 96 ek coupe. It needs to be cleared or it can be left as it is in a flat finish) $300
-B16 dizzy obd2 $100

I may be missing a few things that I will add later. Please, if viewed, BUMP! I'd like to sell local or I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meet half way for the big stuff. But if the price is right, BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING!!!!! I am paypal verified

THROW ME SOME OFFERS!!!!! (make them reasonable tho
emwink.gif
)

Last edited:
Back