PLEASE HELP!! DPFI-MPFI w/ d16z6 head swap WIRE ISSUES!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I<3myhonda

hi, sry but this is very ergement, im doing the dpfi-mpfi conversion at the same time as i am swaping a d16z6 head on my d15b2 91' Civic HB STD 4speed. ok so my question is: i am wirering up the dizzy and injector wires to the ecu. iv searched for days/weeks and everything says take C1-B10 and C2-B12.. well my B10 is empty but i have a white/red wire going to b12!.......uh im stuck and i REALLY need help asap. this is the last part i got to do and i need to get my car on the road its my DD... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, i read somewhere that the white/red wire into B12 is a crank sensor?.... I am lost. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!:confused::confused::confused:

alrighty then,.......i think i got it figured out, just disconnect the current B12 and then add C2 to the remaining wire from the plug....is that correct?

thanks everyone for all your help and info. i couldnt have done it without you guys. it is so great i know where to turn to in a time of need. THANKS! i got her purrin like a kitten now, i had 2 wires mixed up. but thanks to everybody's quick and informative advice i got um wired up correctly

Back