Please help me identify this turbo or its HP Range

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

camdizawg

I just got this turbo kit locally, im really trying to find out what type of turbo i have. I beleive it may be from a kit sold for honda civic si b16a2 made by greddy, however my turbo says garret and does not say greddy on it anywhere. I really just looking to get ballpark idea of power levels of this turbo without tearing apart, if anyone has seen this or something similar please chime in any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Clues:

has A/r .60 M24 Stamp

HE said it was a t3/t4

the rest of the turbo kit: "greedy blue box" for b16a2 turbo kit, gredddy bov and greddy intercooler

its oil cooled only no water cooling

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

that turbo with the right set up AND TUNE will most likely get you into or close to the 400 hp.. all depends how far you are willing to go..the turbo itself is just the heart of the system , it needs all the rest of the parts to work together...if you just slap it in it will go puff puff bang !.

thanks for the prompt reply My post count is low but i know as much this wont be my first turbo motor. I currently have a mostly stock b16a2 and my power goal is max 300 for this stock block, im ditching the blue box and plan to tune on my chipped p28 i will most likely need a hondata s300 for my local tuner as well. Thanks for the info thats what i was looking for!

yeah, i'd say 350 is a better number. i think it will suit your goals well, and good idea about ditching the emangage blue box crap (which is basically a glorified FMU) for the hondata.

Back