pretty sure its my axel going but......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

freezy

for a while my axel has been clicking so i figure what ever happens all the time. everyone has had that problem when cutting the wheel your axel clicks. whatever. but i have this new issue and im not sure if its my axel. i can feel a click some times when im driving almost through the pedals if you can get that. when i brake its will click also in a weird way. and all this sounds like its by the driverside wheel. if i shake the steering wheel backand forth fast as well you can hear the click also. is this still an axle issue. if so ill go get a new axle and put it in no problem. or could it be my hub or bearing or something else. thanks guys in advance. any help would be greatly appreciated.

replace your axles. Check your brakes, bearings, and balljoints while under the car, or have someone do it for you. If your axles are that bad it could be them, my 95 civics were really bad and it was annoying to drive.

replace your axles. Check your brakes, bearings, and balljoints while under the car, or have someone do it for you. If your axles are that bad it could be them, my 95 civics were really bad and it was annoying to drive.
thanks man

i agree with jeef... but also, if you recently did your brakes, and didnt reuse the stainless steel hardware that goes on the caliper bracket... it gets noisy.... brake pads rattling around in the slots...

i agree with jeef... but also, if you recently did your brakes, and didnt reuse the stainless steel hardware that goes on the caliper bracket... it gets noisy.... brake pads rattling around in the slots...

definently not this at all. thanks tho my man

Back