READY FOR DYNO!!! 200 + whp NA?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Noticed you have cams for sale in another thread. Are they from this build? What did the shop say?

they are the cams from this build... it looks like i am over cammed.

no news from the shop yet

a dynojet, dynapack dynos read 10-16 % higher than a mustang dyno.

so for stock cams and head a banged up header 2.25" resonator and two mufflers its about right and around 11:1 CR its ok...

i got the tuner to burn me a chip with a 2 degree retard in vtec for my nitrous. so another 80hp on top it should be nice

a guy on HT wants to trade me his s2s2 for my s2p2 ste8 up. i dont think thats a fair trade

a dynojet, dynapack dynos read 10-16 % higher than a mustang dyno.

so for stock cams and head a banged up header 2.25" resonator and two mufflers its about right and around 11:1 CR its ok...

i got the tuner to burn me a chip with a 2 degree retard in vtec for my nitrous. so another 80hp on top it should be nice

He's right those are really good numbers actually. I had a all motor ls/vtec with 11.5 compression and factory b16 head and exhaust. I made 152whp at 7300rpms and 111 for torque at 7000, this was on a Mustang Dyno also. You get higher numbers on the dynojet because they cannot put the same type of load on the car as the Mustang Dyno can. That is why dynojets are worthless in my opinion for tuning since they cant put the correct load on the vehicle.

Back