Registration error-- fixed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
If you are a new member who's been trying to register the past few days but couldn't, you can now. I wasn't aware of the problem until someone pointed it out to me. I have fixed the problem.

sorry for the inconvience.

need info

Tried for sometime to interact and post, but it seems like I am unable to post. I am new to this. Is there something I am doing wrong.

um, you just posted.....

can you be more specific?

Please note, we do have some forums that are marked Read Only, such as our reference sections.

hello, I cannot please publish my messages you can solve me the problem thank you

I am having trouble logging in. I can log in on home page, but when i click the link for model specific>civic and del sol EG EK, I am no longer logged in I can get it to work sometimes, but I have to try several times I know i am logging in with correct username and password because I get a box that says "thank you for logging in bigblockhatch" and it tells me it is redirecting but then i am not logged in PLEASE HELP

I tried clearing cookies - same problem is there some setting I can change in my browser I am welcomed as bigblockhatch everytime I go to hondaswap homepage - NO MATTER WHAT I DO then I click ANY link and I am no longer logged in and cannot log in at all ALSO cannot quote message in reply - forgive my ignorance, Im a newbie

try this...

Open internet explorer and click on Tools
Click Internet Options at the bottom of the menu
Click the Security tab
Click the Trusted Sites Icon in that tab
Click the button that says Sites
Add hondaswap.com in the trusted sites and see if that works...

let me know if it works...if not...then we will have to think of somethin else

try this...

Open internet explorer and click on Tools
Click Internet Options at the bottom of the menu
Click the Security tab
Click the Trusted Sites Icon in that tab
Click the button that says Sites
Add hondaswap.com in the trusted sites and see if that works...

let me know if it works...if not...then we will have to think of somethin else

Thanx, I tried that and I couldn't do it from work, so I tried at home and it worked

bump for having sympathy for a NEWBIE:D

Back