Roman's lend me your ear!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
In San Fransisco city officials are pushing legislation to outlaw military recruiting in public high schools...

After backing a war with Iraq based on weapons of mass destruction, the Democratic party is going after Bush for going to war with Iraq over weapons of mass destruction...

Although it's been a serious issue for years, Capitol Hill won't fix Social Security. Why should they, if they serve for a single term they retain full pay for the rest of their lives!

Experts estimate that at $3/gal gas prices at normal markup would require $90/barrel crude oil prices. However that price has never risen above $72/barrel. Yet big oil companies claim there is no price gouging is going on....

Haliburton carries the majority of the rebuilding contracts in Iraq, many of these were "no bid" contracts. Government contracts are given to the lowest bidder, Haliburton didn't have to bid for many of their contracts. Why? I don't know, but Dick Cheney was once their CEO...

In a recent equal opportunity poll at a US Air Force base, military managers said they were afraid to identify minorities for poor performance because they believed racial charges would be field against them...

Today you can say happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Ramadan but Merry Christmas is offensive and oppressive...

Al Gore recently accused the US of subjecting people detained under terrorism suspicion to "unforgivable conditions" within US borders. The office of Al Gore had no comment when asked where those "unforgivable locations" were in fact located...

FEMA and Congress estimates that over 100 million dollars worth of Katrina aid money was used for "Tattoos, Adult Entertainment, Jewelry, and prior traffic violations".

The government has spent hundreds of millions of dollars in tax money putting people in hotel rooms following Katrina. The government has spent hundreds of millions of dollars in manufactured homes which have gone unused, they're sitting on empty land in our nations airports!!!!

"Evil wins when good people do nothing"

"Someone who stands for nothing will fall for anything"

My friends people are running away with this country, and we the tax payers are giving them the money to do it. Every last item listed above would make our founding fathers cover their face in shame, yet these are not fabrications. What is listed above is what is happening right now, all across America..

I beg you please send this on. This bulletin cannot change the future. It can however educate those who have that power, the american voter, and together we can forge a stronger America.

I posted this on Myspace recently and not all of you are on my friend list. I didn't want to leave anyone out...

BONUS QUESTION: Who on here ever read my column "Spell Check not Included" on 101deals.com/forums??

oh god you're on 101deals ?

The answers to much of what you rant about are around - the keys are in the perceptions.

I was on here first, but yes I was on 101deals when they had a forum, back when the forum was just a cool place to chat

Oil dropped below $60 again. We need a new disaster now :) My prediction, There will be 3 pirate ships in the atlantic that will shut down shipping. You watch.

Oil companies ARE the problem here, not the suppliers. And another thing I never got all of you thinking about: Where does Oil come from ? Ok, not just dinosaurs, but all living material like plants and the like - But exactly how much life are talking about here ? Enough to compress into oil, refine, and spend millions of barrels everyday ? Is there a chance that the Russian oil companies have it right when they say "No, Oil is replenishing itself, keep barrels below 30$, comrade"

Also, Natural Gas is on it's way out as well. I can tell you for sure that we are in the end days of electricity from natural gas in the US.

This really surprises me

The things I mentioned here are shocking reports of how our country is going down the tubes. I had thought there would be more reaction to it. I even tried to be fair and balanced and bashed both sides of the government, I could have sworn at least someone (other then celerity) would flame me or say something...

Come on AFIpunk21, nothing? LOL

The stuff I mentioned isn't conspiracy theory, it's all true. There must have been at least something in here that you didn't know before... at the very least our country is wasting billions of $ a year and we keep electing the same losers who keep wasting out time/money

doesn't anyone care? :-(

*pulls his ear off and throws it at Silverchild*

meh..

no joke...its common knowledge, b.

we finally have flex fuel engines (from Ford and GM) but anyone seen an ethanol gas station around...im still waiting. yeah...those alterative fuel sources rock George W.

Super Conducting Super Colider...WHAT!? Oh nothing. Silly Republicans.

Back