TX Sale: HP books, Honda/Acura Engine Performance.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I was cleaning up my shop and found a great book to toss up here. An absolute wealth of knowlege specific to Honda/Acura D, B, and H series engine performance.

Incoming random blah blah blah about the book.

41acPCIpuEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Honda Acura Engine Performance is a comprehensive guide to modifying the D, B, and H series Honda and Acura engines. Included are sections on:
  • Bolt-on intakes, exhaust systems, headers, camshafts, and cam gears
  • All about cylinder heads
  • Internal modifications, such as pistons, rods, bottom-end prep, stroker kits, and oiling systems for serious horsepower gains
  • Turbocharging, supercharging, and nitrous oxide
  • Hot hybrid engine swaps and streer motor combos
  • How to build an all-out 8- to 10-second racing engine
This manual covers Civic, Civic DX, Civic LX, Civic EX, Civic Si, CRX, CRX Si, CRX HF,CVCC, Del Sol LX, Del Sol DX, Del Sol Vtec, Integra LS, Integra GS, Integra GSR, Acura RSX, Accord, Accord V6, Prelude 2.0 S, Prelude 2.0 Si, Prelude Vtec, S2000, and Acura NSX engines (both carbureted and multi-port fuel-injected versions).

Whether you're building for maximum street performance or heading to the drag strip, Honda Acura Engine Performance is an essential guide full of the information you need to increase the horsepower, torque, and overall engine performance of your Honda or Acura.
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Publisher: HP Books — Copyright 2002
Author: Mike Kojima
Binding: Paperback — 8¼ x 10¾ inches
Pages: 186 — Over 150 b&w photographs
ISBN: 155788384X
[/FONT]

Chapters:
1: Basic Engine Theory
2: Bolt-on mods
3: Cylinder heads
4: Bottom-end modifications
5: Hauling hybrids
6: Hot street combos
7: Notrous Oxide Injection
8: Supercharging the Honda engine
9: Turbocharging the Honda engine
10: All-out motors
Honda Performance Directory

Also has swap charts to show pretty much any engine into any chassis, parts needed, which parts to get, ecu, linkages, mounts, etc. etc.

Would be a great resource for anyone in the honda game, certainly for anyone new to the scene.

$5.00 shipped anywhere in the US.
$10.00 shipped to canada.
I'll ship anywhere, but you're paying the bill if its more than $10.

Prices are pretty much to cover shipping. I'm sticking the rest in my pocket, perhaps even pick up a package of bubble gum on your dime.

My book is the same as in the picture, but looks old, creased, exactly as you would expect it to look after being shuffled around a shop for several years. Its in very readable condition.

Oh yeah, payment, will take payment in any way/shape/form but I prefer paypal. Hot chicks can use sexual favors in lieu of US currency. Post up a dibbs post and then PM me with/for payment info.

Back