Saw a sad thing today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i saw a ITR (phoenix yellow, type-R badges) so atleast i think it's a typeR, but anyways, it drove past me and he had altezza's on it :puke: what a waste

on a happier note, i saw a brand new black NSX, and i tried to get his to race me :D :D just to see how badly i would lose, lmao, but unfortuenately, he turned off before we could line up at a light. it was still fun though :lol:

OMG! the Quick Reply Box! :) you actually tried to get an NSX to race you?

its all good :) not trying to flame, its just that rich dudes wth NSXs usually dont bother unless you have an exoticar like a viper or somethin.

oh i know, it was funny, i dropped it into 2nd, floored it by him, let him catch up, floored it, etc, but he wouldn't, he gave me a little blip on his throttle, but thats about it.

i guess i wanted to race him so i can say, 'i've raced an NSX :D *NOTE*not mentioning how bady i woulda lost lmao*

yeah, racing the exotic cars is fun, just to say you did it.. i was trying to get some old guy to play in his viper the other night :)

My buddy raced an AWD turbo Carrera at the track and beat it by like a car... THAT was a badass kill ;)

12.6 to 12.8

ive gotten a few porsches and a BMW 850 CSI to race on the highway ... pretty fun keeping up with cars that should kill you ... i think they just didnt have the sack to push their cars any further

yes the quick reply box is awsome. About a year ago i was driving my moms Rustang on a rural highway. And i see this red car so i get closer and realize its a viper. Soooo i wanted him to beat my ass so i dropped it into third and gased it..let it go..gased let it go. Then he looked at me, noded, drop that bitch and left me like i was stopped at a light. It was great, the best part is that it was some old guy who was like 50something.

maybe he was afraid of getting a ticket. coughsissycough lol. but if you think about it if he was. He would be like "im gonna get a ticket over some accord trying to race me, not worth it" OR maybe he just gets that all the time. And he's just over it.

who cares about rich fuckers in there nice cars aways...... most of them are just plain fucktardsâ„¢

Originally posted by paragus@Sep 29 2002, 01:49 PM
maybe he was afraid of getting a ticket. coughsissycough lol. but if you think about it if he was. He would be like "im gonna get a ticket over some accord trying to race me, not worth it" OR maybe he just gets that all the time. And he's just over it.

nah, i don't think thats the truth, he was doing 60 ina 40 zone with me :D

there is an ITR down at the dealership right now i want it so bad but me dad wont let me, damn those controlling parents lol, it is nice yellow one drool...

yeah, itr's are pretty sexy, this one was till i saw his tails

Back