Seriously, it came out of nowhere.

• Thread starter Thread starter jamesA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So I came home from work today, Mark had parked behind BDNs car and as I pulled in he decided he wanted to pull around so I didn't park him in. I'd already pulled in some because I didn't know he was there already... I had backed up some (to avoid my roommates car), and pulled forward and to the right again to go around.

In backing up and trying to straighten it out, I managed to miss the car and telephone pole... but hit my neighbors garage. It was a pretty decent thud, figured I'd cracked the bumper. Nope, I busted out the turn signal of the taillight. lol I really really hate reversing in this thing, there are so many blind spots, but I can't believe it was a freaking building that I hit...

Guess I gotta hit up a junkyard and get a new housing.

No worries though, at least it was on the piece of shit work VAN and not my car. :)

Burn it to the ground for messing with your phat whip.

Just be sure to tell your insurance company not to send you a truck taillight.. 'Cause it wouldn't fit..

Was there a citation? Was it your fault or the house's?

i hit up the junkyard saturday morning and grabbed a taillight for 40 bucks. two phillips head screws later, its replaced and my turn signal wont get me pulled over now.

He said he was in the work van. A panel vans blind spots > 350Z etc.
Pretty sure it's a gutted mini-van, aka windows. But they still have some nice blind spots. Try a full size conversion van though, pretty much rely on your mirrors.

Pretty sure it's a gutted mini-van, aka windows. But they still have some nice blind spots. Try a full size conversion van though, pretty much rely on your mirrors.

lol reading > me

Well in that case, remove the paper from the windows with CANDY written on it.

:rofl: I drive a full sized panel van at work sometimes. But its blindspots pale in comparison to the Freightliner Sprinter with no back windows I too have to drive. Look it up. Its not pretty.

Last edited:
SI has blind spots? lol try an S2000, 350Z, SLK350.

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market list a lot of random pick and pull yards.

Glad it was an easy fix I was waiting to hear how trailer parks truck jumped out in front of you.

Yeah the Si blind spots are pretty much non existant. I have two 1.5" blind spot mirrors on it so I never really have to turn my head.

Yeah its a gutted Windstar, but its got cages over the back side windows, and they're tinted so its hard to see anything. Looking back at when I hit the garage, I don't think I really even looked that hard behind me. I WAS driving a GMC Savanna with no windows behind the drivers side before this thing, now that van is horrid for blind spots.

lol reading > me

Well in that case, remove the paper from the windows with CANDY written on it.

lol If I had candy I wouldn't advertise it. The Savanna sucked though, my sister in law kept calling me a child molester.

This isnt ours, but its pretty much the same thing as it just older.
car_truck_suv_van_for_sale_in_fort_myers_florida_095.jpg

There are no windows other than the cabin area. And the rear view mirrors are shite!

Not really. Sexy to be certain, they look awesome.. Spend a couple of days in one and you'll hop on the "no, thanks" wagon.

Back