Si Rim conundrum...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Same concept. I just use the general body codes for each gen.

In my book the EF is the 88-91 Civic, the EG is 92-95, and EK is 96-00, wether is a CRX, Del Sol, hatch, coupe orsedan. I know thats not the technical body codes but it works, if I say EG around my friends they all know its the 92-95 body style.

i understand that these letters are in the VIN number & stand of something, but what do they stand for?

They are body codes, there are specific ones for USDM/JDM cars as well as hatchback, coupe and sedan. These are just generaliezd codes.

im wierd and would buy every set of stock honda alloys i come across if i could afford them. i say six for that price is an awesome deal and you should do it to it. but since this thread is like a month old never mind.

Last edited:
:lmao: I got a different set, instead of the "jacked up" Si's, which I refused to buy for that price. I ended up getting six
_ _ - _ _ _ '_ for $250 with five good tires. :D One tire is completely bald but for the price, anyone would have taken them too. I did have to drive to the end of the world for them though. Woooo, eight hours later I was back home.

Last edited:
Back