Survivor Fantasy Football League

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Posted this on Facebook yesterday (I think only a few of you are in my feed) but anyways, I'm getting a survivor league started up. Here's the specifics:

A survivor league is simple to play in. You basically pick one team to win per week. You’ll have two strikes at your disposal so if your pick doesn’t win that week, you’ll have one more try to get to be the last one standing. You can only pick a team once throughout the regular season. This resets at the beginning of the NFL playoffs.

Here’s the excerpt from the Yahoo Rules:
The object of Yahoo! Sports Survival Football is to be the last Active member of your individual group. In order to accomplish this goal, you must correctly pick the winner of one professional football game each week. If you pick a team that loses or ties, you incurs a Strike (i.e., a miss) and could be eliminated, depending on your group's settings. Public groups use "1 Strike and you're eliminated," while private groups can use 1, 2, or 3 Strikes settings. But, to make this somewhat simple task more difficult, you can only pick each professional football team once during the regular season. In groups that pick through the playoffs, team restrictions will be reset at the start of the playoffs, and you will again be able to pick each team once.
Looking for a $10 buy-in unless we can’t reach 20 people to play, which we’ll then turn this into a fun/bragging rights league. If 20 people are game; buy-in’s will be required by Week One (sent through Paypal for remote players).
Payouts will be as follows:
1. $125
2. $50
3. $25

If more than 20 people join, I’ll revise the payouts accordingly. If you’re interested, please send me the email address you would like the Yahoo invite sent to.

If you're interested, PM me your email address and I'll send you the invite. It looks like we'll get over the 20 person mark so I'll be revising the payouts once a total number of people is confirmed.

Back