Taco may have Boost! need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I take it you had all of these?

Skunk2 pro S coilovers are what I can afford next month. Anything beyond 1000 too would be more than what i need.

I don't want the bouncy bottoming out feel.

No, but I'd rock any of those over a modded FWD car.

You work at a subi dealership. Jump into an STI man. Even if you cant buy it now, save up a bit, screw modding something that will never be as fun as AWD/RWD

No, but I'd rock any of those over a modded FWD car.

You work at a subi dealership. Jump into an STI man. Even if you cant buy it now, save up a bit, screw modding something that will never be as fun as AWD/RWD

Not so simple. Even though i work a dealership they are still very expensive to obtain not to mention they are super rare. the only used sti we have is about 30,000 dollars out the door even with my discount.

I have come to the conclusion then i will use my rsx 4 fun spirited driving around town. 350 or 370 z are too small for me. Rwd or awd ios fun but just like everyone else I'm still on a tight budget. Don't forget mrs taco just got a new fit.

Good night homie. Speech to text on my droid phone is pretty cool although very annoying Sounding like a actual android.time for bed.

My friend has a Turbo 350Z, he's 6'6 or 6'8? maybe 280lbs. has no problem with room. One of the reasons he bought it was because of the room it had VS other cars.

Even if you bought a used early 2000s WRX....

i dont mean it like that. :rolleyes:

My buddy has a 370Z and cannot fit a damn thing in the back. It's a great sporty car if you never have to haul anything........... ever.

I will admit though, out of all 3 I would take the 370Z.
I dont like the 2008-2010 Sti look and Evo would be way out of my price range.

just got my confirmation slip and should arrive wednesday!

we just took in an 05 S2000 with 25k miles driven by a 50+ older guy.

seriously thinking about trading my car in for it. It's got an aftermarket exhaust with fugitsu(?) intake.

we'll see how my car feels after the RBC. I'm really trying not to get the new car fever out of hand. :huh:

That or fugitsu. Something I've heard of but not common.

Back