tein headache

• Thread starter Thread starter file-error
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 900

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

file-error

i have a set of used tein springs with adjustable dampers. the sticker on them says ssd type na sap49-97299, hope that means somthing, they came out of a eg civic in japan, and they were on an eg civic here for about a week before i got them. i want them on my 90 crx si . the backs went in great after i changed the lower control arm to the 88 style. the front on the other hand is a differnt story. i got a set of wishbones off of an eg, hoping thats all i need , i wish.

do i have to replace the whole knuckel from the eg to make it work, can i replace it with the eg knuckle or is there another car i should be looking at to make this work

got them for free so id like to make em work, hehe

Last edited:
i got one out of the junkyard today , the bone fits the shock but all together they are about an inch larger then the stock combo, the wishbones from the ef and eg are the same height but the tein shock is about an in longer. when i make it fit , key word make, the knuckle arm that goes to the top of the whell well rubs on the spring, not good

Last edited:
Back