The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and as crazy as this sounds, ive never stepped foot in a walmart ever in my life.

I wish I could say the same. I have penetrated the aisles of many Wal-Marts in my quest to save money and live better.

Recently however I have become a born-again Wal-Mart virgin and have vowed to avoid them at all costs...

Man, the sammich submissions were pretty weak. We might hafta make it a sandwich of the month kinda deal.

sorry guys I was out of town. d'oh.

I really want to participate this week.

Man, the sammich submissions were pretty weak. We might hafta make it a sandwich of the month kinda deal.
i agree. ive been so busy this week, i havent eaten a real meal at all. so i guess its SWOTM now.

Im not gonna put all the blame on a weak sandwich choice... but, well... :imgone:

if it makes you fee any better, i would have chosen your sandwich from the two entries.

okay fine, since we didnt really have alot of entries this week, you pick the sando for next week.

HaHaaaaa... I choose Club Sandwich. Both an aesthetically pleasing and tasty classic. Simple to make, readily available ingredients at even the shittiest of grocery stores, easy to doctor up. Perfect for a competition.
800px-

I wish I could say the same. I have penetrated the aisles of many Wal-Marts in my quest to save money and live better.

Recently however I have become a born-again Wal-Mart virgin and have vowed to avoid them at all costs...

I've considered going Walmart-less from time to time, but I just can't justify spending more money and driving to 3-4 different places to get the shit I need. Sorry "little guy" retailers... :shrug2:

Last edited:
if it counts for anything, i ate a hot pastrami sammich last week, but i didn't make it. so i didn't take pics. eegee's - only in tucson. :wub:

otherwise i've been rocking the egg salad sammiches all week til payday. but then i'll take your club sammich challenge!

Alright you no sandwich havin fucks! Heres my lunch from the other day lol

2010-03-16113346.jpg

Theres cheese, banana peppers and some typical condimets on there too.

I had an "I hate my heart" sandwich earlier.

12 grain bread

2 eggs, fried in real butter, over easy

2 hamburger patties dusted with garlic powder, adams steak seasoning, and chili powder, then covered in a shit load of shredded sharp cheddar, then nuked to melt the cheese.

Sammich top to bottom:
Bread
Butter *real, none of that pussy healty shit
2 eggs over easy
Butter
Cheddar
Spices
Burgers
Bread.

With a guiness extra stout.

It was freaking delicious. And now my chest hurts.

Back