Top 20 Most Dangerous Vehicles

• Thread starter Thread starter Airjockie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 907

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any vehicle with this
server.np

behind the wheel

Fit wasn't in there... but, the funny thing I thought... I've seen xB's and similar 'smaller/lighter' cars in accidents that appeared to have been 'pushed' rather than 'crushed' by a car bigger and heavier than it. They stated that lighter/smaller cars have a disadvantage, but I'm not too sure I would agree completely. They are the underdog in most situations, I would assume, but from what I've seen, I'd say as long as you have sound structural support and airbags (like side and curtain airbags) then you stand a better chance as long as you're not in the middle of the oreo.

number 19. :(

I didn't buy the side impact air bags cuz I was skimping on my monthly payment. Hell I only got wheel locks when I bought this bish.

Pickups are another surprisingly unsafe group of vehicles. Based on fatality-rate data, they're by far the most dangerous, says Michael Dulberger, president of the safety advocacy group Informed for Life.

This is probably more a reflextion of your adverage pickup, highspeed cornering in an F150 FTL rednecks, it's not a NASCAR

anybody who's lived in Texas knows what I'm getting at

The article is unfortunately true in regards to side impact.

Matt is no longer living because he bounced his head off of the door, of his 3000GT, when he lost control early in the morning.

Great now the most dangerous driver on the street (My GF) is driving the most dangerous vehicle in production (Ford Escape)

Look out pedestrians!

Back