Top Speed Auto Rear Camber Arms for Mazda 5 - unboxing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
Hey ladies and gents- you saw me post the unboxing of the BC Coilovers last night... now here are pictures of the rear adjustable camber arms that I'm going to use during the install.

These are from Top Speed Auto / Top Speed Pro 1 Performance here in Addison, TX (north Dallas). They're a company launched a good number of years ago that seems to do pretty well making replicas of popular parts. I've used some of their stuff before, and it's actually well made, especially for the price. They also have their own engineering department, and design their own stuff too. Fabrication is in China (of course).

They do make a TON of stuff for Hondas, so free plug for them here.

The camber arms they sell are marked for the 04-08 Mazda 3 and the 98-08 Ford Focus, part number 6467. They're not listed on the company web site, but were sold on eBay for $130 a set shipped. I just happened to be lucky enough to walk in and get a pair since I'm local to the shop.

The construction looks really good and the blue paint job is nice... but other than the color, they LOOK just like every other Mazda 3/5 camber arm out there. The main difference that drew me to this set was the different bushings. They are made by Hardrace, and have less rubber material in the middle than OEM and pretty much every other name brand OR knockoff camber arm out there. Honestly, I think every single one on the market is made in the same factory- just with different branding once it shows up at your door. The stiffer bushing ought to help tighten up the rear end a bit, but I don't know how much will actually be felt in the butt meter.

I did confirm with Aaron @ Top Speed when I was in the store that the bushings were different. These are a Top Speed specific design.

So $130 a pair shipped isn't bad at all- the cheapest I've seen on eBay for a pair without any brand recognition is about $120-125 shipped, and I couldn't find SPCs for under $200 a pair.

Enjoy the pics.

Invoice showing model number and location
topspeed_mz3_mz5_rear_camber_m_1.jpg

Inside the box
topspeed_mz3_mz5_rear_camber_m_2.jpg

Whole arm, front side (logo side)
topspeed_mz3_mz5_rear_camber_m_3.jpg

Whole arm, back side (no logo side)
topspeed_mz3_mz5_rear_camber_m_4.jpg

Closeup of one bushing
topspeed_mz3_mz5_rear_camber_m_5.jpg

Closeup of other bushing