Vermont Sports Car Club AutoCross #2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Hey guys

Local Car Club here in VT is hosting another AutoCross event June 14th at 0800 till 2000.

I will be present so any questions on this post can be msg'd to me

When: June 14th
Where: Devil's Bowl Speedway, 2743 Vermont 22A, Fair Haven, VT 05743, United States

Cost:
$50 to non- Members
$40 to Members

Bring a SNELL 2005 or newer aproved Helmet and Please read the rules to see if your car can hit the track
All Skill levels can attend

A form for member reg can be filled out and brought to the event with payment.

The form and Rules can be found on

www.sccv.org

Its always been fun there and our 1st event this year a EG hatch had the fastest Laptime all morning and afternoon till the final run and a Mazda M stole it from him by .010

Look Forward to seeing some new faces....

From Albany NY Area its about 1Hour 45min Drive
From Boston MA its about 3Hour 30min Drive
From Lebonon NY your looking at about 2 hours

Its well worth the drip, the speedway has a Race the 13th some of us camp out and set up the course around 7am

See you all there

Last edited:
2 hours is enough for a track event, 1-1.5 for an autocross. sorry bud.

LOL we have an SLMP coming up the weekend after in upstate NY. AutoCross event that gives u 6-10 runs aint so bad.... Yea know if ya were to drive a little faster ya could know that 1/2 hour off ;)

Bump if any of ya missed it or are around... 75 and sunny is my forcast and I have alot of cars coming out... should be a good day!

It was a good day indeed.... July 19th is the next one.. My car willn't be making SLMP tho... issues with front end haha time to trade

Back