Video Games!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why would you get out of one only to get into another one? Play games that take up 30-60 minutes at a time, no more.

To change it up, RTS is completely different than a FPS game.

To change it up, RTS is completely different than a FPS game.

I'm picking on the OP for wanting to jump right back into something else that's going to take a lot of time.

Although if he can control himself he can limit himself to playing RTS (single player) to a set amount of time each day. however, since he played WOW for so long my guess is that aint gonna happen. :ph34r:

cartman-thumbnail.jpg

LMAO that is my favorite episode of south park!!!!!!!

Nah I am going to take it easy this time, I still hold to my idea that I am not sitting in front of a computer and raiding, if it gets to that point, I can quit again :)

Hey, IDMaxGuy... If you get a chance, play Red Alert on a skirmish map on the hardest setting. I've never tried it so I thought I would. I no more than started the game and had a barracks built before I got overrun by massive amounts of infantry from the AI.

screw that, I've played tiberian sun on hardest skirmish and the same thing happens lol i move my APC and deploy it, then I die from being overrun.

I never got into starcraft, I've played it a few times leisurely but never anything serious.

Diablo III will be sweet tho

Back