what else do i need to make my 90 si run with my b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattyoung2002

i am gettin all my parts ready before i start my swap and i wanna make shure i got everything i need off the 91 ls parts car i have to make my swap. should the b18a1 wire harness plug into my factory civic plugs under the hood or do i have to use the whole integra wire harness?? my civic had a d16a6 in it before! the help would be much appreciated i wanna get my civic out n going before summers gone

the parts i got are
engine and trans from a 91 integra ls
ecu
axles
motor mounts for the b18/ef
complete engine wire harness
hasport shift linkage

you need a throttle cable from a da integra 90 to93 also dont forget to take out the dust seals on the knuckles and beat in the firewall just below the drivers side shock tower for the alt and you should be set

i got the throttle cable i got to looking at my body wire harness on my civic and only 4 of the plugs fit there is a plug on both sides of the cars body wire harness thats rectangular next to the top of the shock im not shure if there needed or what they run or am i supposed to take the DEA body wire harness out and put it in my civic???? answers or any help would be great i wanna get my hatch done thxs people

Back