Whats everyones favorite wheels on the EF?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BMW bottle caps.

pincourtmeet010.jpg

These actually look really good. I like the white too.

I was able to get them wholesale when I worked at Discount Tire. They were 200+/- a bit for 16s.

Mmmmmmmmm. Mugen CF48
Lamest wheel ever produced. Someone put them up already and again, I don't see why anyone likes them other than because theyre Mugen, or JDM. They're honestly hideous imho.
Who saw a clutch fan and thought that was a good idea for a wheel?

Everyone has their own opinions. I actually like the way they look(with the covers on); but never without the covers even when I first saw them years ago.

Maybe it looks like a fan clutch because there's more to the design than looks...

Last edited:
A simple duct would do more for cooling. lol Shit my 91 Camaro came with them stock. why couldn't a civic? They'll just never grow on me. haven't in the years and years I've known of them so I guess I'm just not cool (or JDM) enough. :p

Civics/CRXs are cheap. Plus, a Camaro is considered a high level car(specifically with performance in mind), while the Civics are economy cars turned into "race cars". I don't think they even had the fake brake ducts until 90-91.

I'm not sure how well they work, but that's obviously what they're attempting. The wheels were for the 84-87 Civic/CRXs so I'm not sure what options they had available at the time.

Back