What's the song at the end of Freddy vs. Jason?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

going to switch out the plenum out of the Z for a supercharger and adapter plate simply because no one has done it before... not around here atleast. i'm goign to have a factory xterra supercharger popping out of a carved hole in my hood just because its a supercharged old school z31. as far as the ek, i'd want to swap that out for a b18 non vtec. i havent decided if i was goign to stick with this or go with the b20 because i'd like my displacement and space and because i was considering turbo. BUT! i'm considering not doing turbo and just building an all motor engine with vtec(assuming i can find the c5 head).

i'm going to google this for homework. but i'll look into it. i'd like to have torque on demand but have that top end too. that's why i was goign to stay with the ls tranny where as the gsr gets it quicker, just not longer.

I haven't heard much of other MCR songs, but I do listen to Black Parade and Teenagers. :) I listen to all sorts of music btw, except for country.

guessing you like them?:huh:

Not really, but I don't think they completely suck either. Whenever somebody brings them up on an Internet forum a bunch of people seem to say "What? MCR? They suck! Fuckin' emo shit!"

They're not really that bad, and they're not really emo. Maybe in looks, but that's just trendy. Go look at some of the stuff the Smashing Pumpkins used to wear. The music really isn't that bad. Like I said, they kinda sound like Queen. Download "Famous Last Words" if you haven't heard it, it's not bad...

I like Slipknot a lot, but then again I don't want to listen to stuff that sounds like Slipknot 24-7 either...

eh. true.
i just dont like them too much.
im not saying they are the worse band bc they arent but just not my taste.

Back