Who wants a 24 hour parts store?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
24hr FTW..it seems like most work that needs done is after the stores close..\
thank god for advanced-open till 9pm

Autozone had some in NC when I lived down there. I havn't found one in NY yet, but most are open late.

I used to go to the Napa warehouse in Buffalo alot, they have everything no matter what I ask for.

Man I wish this town had a 24hr place...savannah is not that big and I know of at least 20 auto parts stores...not one stays open passed 9...I went and checked.

I think we have a 24 hr Autozone here, but I do know there's a 24hr Advance Auto in some other cities around here.

Brick + tight laced sneakers = 24 hour parts store. ;)

You know what else would be nice, understanding neighbors that dont mind the sound of air tools at one in the morning......Some times I cant sleep. lol

One of my neighbors is always up fixing or building something at crazy hours so he doesnt mind...and the people on the other side let their dogs bark uncontrollably at all hours (its so bad that my girlfriend sleeps with ear plugs) so they can kiss my ass.

I know of a few 24 hour Autozone's around here. It's nice to have a parts store open all the time just in case.

ooh snap
noob alert

last post....
06-04-2008, 09:43 AM

are you forum jesus? resurrecting threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back