Will this fit: 98-02 Honda Accord Euro - R OEM JDM USED SHOCKS AND SPRINGS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aomarkhail

Hello all, I was just wondering if this will fit on my 2001 Honda Accord LX 2.3 4cyl

98-02 HONDA ACCORD EURO-R OEM JDM USED SHOCKS+SPRING COMBO - Toronto Other Parts, Accessories For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

Currently my Accord has about 270,000 Kilometers and I would like to do some serious work. I found a really good shop that is going to do a full engine and tranny swap, I will be putting a JDM F23 tranny and engine on my Accord.

But hey, let me know if these shocks and springs will fit on my Accord.

Thanks

Asama

Hey man im new to this thing but i have done a little suspesion work with other peoples 1 thing i have learned is when you do suspension there are 2 types 1 is setup to perform the other to look nice and show. just because they say jdm and they have low milage doesnt mean they are going to do what you want

well i am just looking for something that will improve the ride on my accord. currently my accord has about 270,000 kilometers on it, the suspension works fine however I want it to work the way it did when it was newer.

duno bout these fitting but i got a set of type-r shocks and springs and they fit fine.what chassis code is your's..if its 98-02 should be CGthen a number.but looking at that picture the top mounts seem to be exactly the same pattern as should be on yours three bolts on one side and one one the opposing side just like most CG chassis accords..dont buy stuff just coz it says JDM low mileage or not

duno bout these fitting but i got a set of type-r shocks and springs and they fit fine.what chassis code is your's..if its 98-02 should be CGthen a number.but looking at that picture the top mounts seem to be exactly the same pattern as should be on yours three bolts on one side and one one the opposing side just like most CG chassis accords..dont buy stuff just coz it says JDM low mileage or not
miss counted that bolt patern these are for cl cl7 chassis wont fit

Back