WTB 88-91 Honda Civic wagon RT4WD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

88ef91

I am in the market for an 88-91 honda civic wagon RT4WD. I live in northern California and am willing to travel for the right one. I prefer a 1991 just because it is the last year of the body style but any 88 89 90 91 is ok. I would really like to buy a 6 speed manual and prefer that it is in all stock condition. I prefer low amount of owners and mileage doesn't matter much to me. I would like this wagon to have factory heat and a/c. Just would like to have one in immaculate original condition and I am willing to pay the price for the right one. I am willing to buy, willing to travel for the right one. Title must be clean, must have original Rt4wd rims I don't care about tires, and must have pink with I.D. Any color but favorite is blue, then red, then brown. Must be in good running confident condition. I know it sounds like a lot to ask but I'm sick of seeing the same cars on Craig's and want to see what's out there.. Anyone who really wants to sell one that meets my criteria please! Respond to this thread. I've been searching for months now.

Back