WTB/WTT: 96-00 Civic EX/Si coupe complete or shell - no beaters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

I'm looking for an excellent to mint condition 96-00 Civic coupe (2 door), Si or EX ONLY.

Basically I'm looking for a MINT shell as a starting point for my new project- as close to 100% flawless as possible. I don't care if running or not, it will be getting a motor swap as soon as I get it home. Ideally I'm looking for just a shell, but a running driveline is a plus if I would be able to drive it home instead of towing/trailering. I'm most concerned with the car having a clean title and no rust/accidents/bodywork/etc.

Price is kind of a factor also, only because there's no sense in me dropping $10k for a 100% mint Si only so I can take it home and tear the stock driveline out to make room for my swap.

Let me know what you got or if you may know someone looking to get rid of something like this, pics always help + VINs too so I can check out the vehicle's history.

If anyone is interested in a partial trade, I currently have a black 1994 Civic EX coupe in VGC- car has the original stock sohc 1.6L vtec (D16Z6) and 5spd manual trans. I am only looking to get rid of it because the new car will eventually be the replacement for this one. I've had the same car for almost 5 yrs now and it has been nothing but absolutely awesome to me, it's just time for something new.

Car currently has:
H&R Sport springs- LOW drop, but I also have a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs- MODERATE drop
KYB AGX 4-way adjustable struts
OEM ITR 24mm front/22mm rear swaybars w/ OEM poly bushings
Front & rear upper + lower tie-bars
Ingalls camber adjusters front + rear
Underdrive pulley + cold air intake
ASA AR1 16" silver w/ polished lip rims w 205/45/16 Parada Spec2s (see pics), also have a set of Axis Se7en 17" gunmetal rims w 205/40/17 (2)NeoGens, (2)Toyo Proxes
OR stock 14" steelies
JVC AM/FM/cassette deck w/ 12-disc changer, Polk speakers + front seperates
Alpine alarm

if you're looking to do any autoxing I took 1st in points in WNY-SCCA FSP class this past season with this car after running only 6 out of 8 events in that class, and placed 16th out of 45 in SM running only 2 out of the 8 events in that class. The car definitely has potential to be competitive even just the way it is set up right now.

AllWeatherCivic.jpg

- the intake tube sticking up out of the hood is obviously a joke photochop, it's the only pic I have of the car uploaded at the moment. That probably goes without saying but you never know- I've seen people do dumber looking shit :lmao:

Also have a 1992 GMC Jimmy with a 5.7L V8 swap- truck is fully loaded- auto/OD trans, power everything, leather interior, etc. TONS of new parts, have receipts and records of all parts used for the V8 conversion.

Willing to trade up/down/even for either of these or any other misc stuff I have laying around

Back