WTF story of the year...not merry xmas...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok. Its great that everyone was able to share their morals with everyone else. You guys going to group hug? It was a great session. Maybe next time you can massge eachother's testicles and make one another feel better. That would be great.

Ok. Its great that everyone was able to share their morals with everyone else. You guys going to group hug? It was a great session. Maybe next time you can massge eachother's testicles and make one another feel better. That would be great.

Are you kidding me? Some ass hat chimes in on a tragedy trying to make a joke and you think we're having a group session? Come on.

This tragedy is still unfolding. It isn't something to make light of in any regard to me at least.

Yeah! Fags! Ha, we are so manly, dude. Look at these queers, they're not NEARLY as tough as we are. What a bunch of sissies. I feel so good about myself right now, I'm gonna go flex in front of the mirror for a while. Mmm, look at my manly self. So sexy, wait, that's not gay is it?

lol
Yeah! Fags! Ha, we are so manly, dude. Look at these queers, they're not NEARLY as tough as we are. What a bunch of sissies. I feel so good about myself right now, I'm gonna go flex in front of the mirror for a while. Mmm, look at my manly self. So sexy, wait, that's not gay is it?
it is if injen does it.

People are too sensitive about stuff. Yes, its a terrible tragedy and we should be respectful, but to go nuts on one person because he shows his opinion? Yeah, it is f'cked up that his opinion is quite heartless, but even then, to go straight out and try to shoot him down. Its pointless, really all you had to do was reply like this "Show some respect man" and im pretty sure green would of complied. he can be a ass hat at times, but he's getting to where he's not a complete ass hat.

as for the OP, thats with out a doubt f'cked up, that 8 year old girl did nothing wrong, but instead. recieved a bullet to the face. innocent victims involved in something that they probably had no part in. the real ass hat was Bruce Pardo, I mean. seriously? shoot people like that then burn their bodies in front of their families? then on top of that, on christmas? wow.. I mean. what a f'cking dead low life.

and in a santa suit.

i wasnt laughing at the people who died, or even the ones that survived the shots..
i was laughing at the guy that didnt get hurt, and the neighbor of the guy who hurt the people.

Back