WTS/WTT:1998 civic type r motor for 95 nissan 240s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

justintroyocass

Hey i'm selling the below car for $13,500 obo, but prefer trade for 1995 240sx. If interested, please email jcass@zotnet.net . Also, I am in socal, thanks.
1998 Honda Civic Chpship Wht Coupe w/Integra TypeR mtr with 20k on block, and 6k on head.Work 15' rims w/Jdm autocrs trs.Much more c xtra text(est high 13sec)
Additional Information: E-mail for pic. Will trade for 5sp 1995 Nissan 240sx (see bottom), and maybe 89-94's or 96-98 (but 95 is preferred). This car (HX chassis) is just about as light as a 96-00 hatchback. The car has a Championship White paint job done less than six months ago with 62k on the chassis (car was originally black). The Integra Type R head (USDM) was installed about 6 months ago and built brand new with less than 6k miles on it currently, and the Integra Type R block (USDM) was installed about three months ago with less than 20k miles on it. The motor is mated to a jdm B16a SIR2 transmission (same gear ratios as Integra Type R transmission) with less than 50k. Exterior also includes JDM SIR front lip, 99-00 Civic tail-lights (red and clear) and a couple month old bronze JDM 15' Work Emotion CR rims with super-rare JDM Bridgestone Potenza 540 Type S tires (Japanese autocross tires that grip like nothing else available in the US). Other bolt-ons include Civic Type R camshafts, STR cam gears, jdm carbon fiber Carbon-Lite intake, Erick's Racing 70mm throttle body, Type R intake manifold, JDM 4-1 Integra Type R header (with upper and lower heatshields), 2.25 mandrel-bent exhaust piping, Spoon muffler, Aerodyne Industries 4 puck race clutch and pressure plate (still easy to drive for daily driver), Toda chromoly lightweight flywheel, Apexi VAFC, Ericks Racing reprogrammed p28 ecu (Type R fuel and ignition maps with removed speed governor and 9.1k rev limiter), JDM Civic Type R front strut bar, generic rear strut bar, KYB AGX shocks, Progress rear camber kit, Skunk2 front camber kit, Skunk2 coilovers. The rear seats and seat-belts have been removed, but all parts are included if you want to put them back in. Also the AC has been removed to free-up weight, but the complete system is included if you want to put it back in. Installed are also PW/PL/PS/CD/3-way speakers. This car is extremely fast and I have beaten 96-00 Civic hatchbacks with JDM Type R motors easily (and even some 92-95 hatchbacks gsr's). I have not taken it to the track, but Aerodyne Industries (the shop that does all work and tuning on my car) estimates that the car is a high 13 second car. Clean title. Over $13,000 has been invested in my daily-driven car, but I want to sell/trade it for a 240sx. If you have a reliable, low mileage (no more than 120k) 5sp 1995 240sx, I will trade + $2000-$7000 from you depending on condition. If you also have a 5sp reliable, low mileage (no more than 120k) 89-94 240sx for sale, I will consider them as well. I will smog car as well for you once trade/sale is final.

Back