zc block, cylinder head??

• Thread starter Thread starter turboturdSI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboturdSI

i bought a 91 crx w/a ZC motor in it, i don't know how to identify what the head is and the biggest reason for this is b/c i need an exhaust manifold for it, so i guess 2 things, 1: how do i do this and the stamp is not where my buddies stamp is on his b series vtec head and 2: once i identify this... WTB: exhaust manifold for whatever head i have, thanks
oh and it's a DOHC if that helps any

not sure about all of this, but I KNOW ports are the same as othe d series- the manifold may have to be port matched to get it exactly right though, i'm not exactly sure of how a SOHC cam exhaust manifold would fit though, check any of the ZC swap sites and they'll list what manifold works and which one doesn;t :D

just to clear things up i'm not looking for anything special, just something to get the car running b4 i build up my other motor. so anything really that works thanks

88-91 CRX/Civic Si exhaust manifold bolts right up - ports don't match exactly, but it will still work

Back