$0.32 for gas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Watching the new...some idiot in a florida gas station put the decimal in the wrong place. A bunch of people got gas at a whopping $0.32 a gallon. They had a video of the pump too, >$5 for 14 gallons.

They had SUV's lined up at that pump, I wonder how much money they lost.q

you'd be suprised...

gas station owners make very little profit off gas... like, 2-3 cents a gallon.

they make their money in food/bev's/smokes/lotto

you'd be suprised...

gas station owners make very little profit off gas... like, 2-3 cents a gallon.

they make their money in food/bev's/smokes/lotto

:werd:
most owners i have talked to say they just want to establish it and sell it...
the real money comes from selling the business, not running it
lol

they probly still made $200,000 per hour
wouldn;t it be more like they lost 200K in an hour?
purchase price less sales price = total loss per gallon...

:doh:

Yea, I'm sure they had already paid for it and paid the taxes already. For every gallon they probably lost at minimum $2, they had a bunch of cars go through before someone finally fucked it up. so at least a few hundred if not a few thousand dollars.

I'm surprised they honored it. In CT they would have corrected the price after the first 2 people pumped the gas, then they would hit the switch and turn the pumps off in the middle of everyone. They would prolly take the first two people aside and bully them into paying full price.

IT's around the same price here. That's about what... $2.90 a gallon ?

No wait: 3.8 liters in a gallon, USD - CDN is 1:1.18, So that's what now.... (In my head) $3.50 a gallon?

thank god gas has finally gone down. Shit it was like 22.19 just to fill up my damn rex from empty.
Their were a shit load of cars around this one gas station that had premium for like 2.44 or something. Best price ive seen here in california.

Where in Sacramento is gasoline $2.20 a gallon ? That's the complete opposite of what I hear about Sacramento

IT's still $2.88 a gallon here... I am of course taking into account the Sacramento is a large place, and you're completely full of shit.

I know western canada has been paying ~$3+ a gallon for a while. It was almost $3 like 8 years ago.

Back