02 Accord Dashboard Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kriz

So I would like to fix up the dashboard in my car to get it all working right and I'd appreciate some advice.

First off, the digital clock on the dashboard doesn't display all of the lines so you can't ever make out what the time is and the light is also dead so I figure replacement is in order. I've been looking around but I can't find anything online, no local junkyards with 98-02 accords around and I figure the dealer would be too expensive to even think about.

The other issue is that the light for the temp gauge is gone, I'm wondering if that would mean the lighbulb is bad or if it might be something else? If so would it be too hard to replace the bulb?

Lastly and more importantly, the light for the AC control is also dead. That one is more than just for looks, I can't tell what the heck its set to at night which can be a problem...

Any help is appreciated :)

Seriously no replies? I mean I know this is probably something that puts you guys off as it doesn't deal with modding my engine and getting uber hp but its really important to me to get my car running/looking good and I have no one to help me out on it and no pointers as to where to look. I'd appreciate the tiniest pointer and/or advice.

For a replacement clock try E-Bay. For the burnt out lights, it may be a fuse, so check that first. If it's just a few random lights here or there though then it's more likely burnt out bulbs, and you're just going to need to start taking stuff apart until you find where the bulbs are. If you don't have a repair manual for your car yet, then I'd recommend getting one. It will tell you how to do most of this stuff...

Back