08-08-08

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congrats Sabz, hopefully we all have more than a year left.

My brother got married today, they wanted the date to be 8/8/08.

Ya today is supposed to be a lucky day, olympics started too. 2012 is the date to look out for, go Mayan's and their doomsday shenanigans.

I thought the same thing. I had one of those things 10 years ago.

i had mine a LONG as time ago, it was THE shit ... haha

I remember thinking Sega Game Gear>>>>Game Boy. I couldn't see why anyone would like Game Boy better. I mean...Game Gear had COLOR!

and a back-lit screen ;)

i only ever had Sonic and NBA jams as far as games go though lol

we bought lotter tickets at work.

8 people putting in $8, one of the guys got them this morning at 08:08:08 a.m. :lol:

Ya today is supposed to be a lucky day, olympics started too. 2012 is the date to look out for, go Mayan's and their doomsday shenanigans.
Yeah isnt that the when earth is going to just stop turning or some shit.

we bought lotter tickets at work.

8 people putting in $8, one of the guys got them this morning at 08:08:08 a.m. :lol:

So did you win 88888 dollars?:D

Further proving a theory our daily 3 number lotto is rigged like on Sept 11 for a few years the numbers were 911, today they were 8-8-0.

shoot i still have my game gear! and it works! it's way better than my game boy color ;)

Yeah isnt that the when earth is going to just stop turning or some shit.

Something like that. According to their calender the world is supposed to end, whether that is metaphorical such as a major technological development or possibily alien encounter which can change our "world as we know it" for the better or destroy us. Or the second end of the world meaning global destruction. They have a very advanced accurate calender and its actually predicted much of whats happened. Its taken us centuries to decipher only some. They had a vast knowledge and understanding as astronomy and astrolodgical events. I say they had alien influence (look at their religion and architecture).

But yes according to their calender the "world ends" on December 21 2012. Whether its for the good or bad we will have to see. As far as if I myself believe in it, not so much the global destruction but maybe a benificial alien event. Real undeniable proof that maybe they had a hand in our deveolpment from the start. That will change the "world as we know it".

Religions will be proven wrong, peoples beliefs crushed, but a comfort that we aren't alone anymore.

Check it out its all over the net, history channel did a huge dealy on it. Its quite interesting, the Mayans are very intelligent. Just look at Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. It links with 2012, if all the skulls are collected its supposed to stop Earth's destruction and/or bring the aliens to us. We just dont know enough at this point.

Sorry to steal focus, its my morning rant, well not so much morning anymore but i slept in.

^^^
I watched that on the....fuck History Channel I think it was. It was about Nostradamus and some of the other people/cultures that predicted man's demise at 2012. That was a really good show.

Ya, but the world was supposed to end soo many times before, which one is going to be true, or will this one be a flop too? SUSPENSE! Four years left til something crazy is supposed to happen. Apparently a war is supposed to break out in 2010 or something, which marks the beginning of this whole 2012 doomsday thing. Lets hope its not the end, i dont wanna die at 25.

Knowing the luck of the honda community and my fellow luck. 13/13/13 will be on a friday and we will all be f****d in one way or another...

Something like that. According to their calender the world is supposed to end, whether that is metaphorical such as a major technological development or possibily alien encounter which can change our "world as we know it" for the better or destroy us. Or the second end of the world meaning global destruction. They have a very advanced accurate calender and its actually predicted much of whats happened. Its taken us centuries to decipher only some. They had a vast knowledge and understanding as astronomy and astrolodgical events. I say they had alien influence (look at their religion and architecture).

But yes according to their calender the "world ends" on December 21 2012. Whether its for the good or bad we will have to see. As far as if I myself believe in it, not so much the global destruction but maybe a benificial alien event. Real undeniable proof that maybe they had a hand in our deveolpment from the start. That will change the "world as we know it".

Religions will be proven wrong, peoples beliefs crushed, but a comfort that we aren't alone anymore.

Check it out its all over the net, history channel did a huge dealy on it. Its quite interesting, the Mayans are very intelligent. Just look at Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull. It links with 2012, if all the skulls are collected its supposed to stop Earth's destruction and/or bring the aliens to us. We just dont know enough at this point.

Sorry to steal focus, its my morning rant, well not so much morning anymore but i slept in.

I knew what it was, I was trying to be sarcastic, because honestly I think its BS. Like you said lots of other "domsday" dates have been BS.

Yep, but these Mayans know their shit. I'm hoping nothing happens but it wouldnt surprise me if it did.

Yep, but these Mayans know their shit. I'm hoping nothing happens but it wouldnt surprise me if it did.

I MIGHT believe in the possibility of it being true if they were not wiped out hundreds of years ago. If they knew so much about the future, why did they not see the Spaniards coming to destroy them? so much for their doomsday theory

Sorry dude, it was 3am i wasent paying much attention.

Back