1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

08 Civic Si Navi

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by KRAMIT812, Jun 5, 2008.

1. KRAMIT812

KRAMIT812 08SI

Ok, Well Im New To Honda. I Just Bought A 2008 Civic Si With Navigation. Little Did I Know That The Navigation Doesn't Play Dvd's. This Is A Very Big Upset Because Its Also My First Car With Navigation. Are There Any Hacks Or Whatever That Will Allow It To Play Dvd's. I Gogled Everything That I Could Possibly Think Of, So If Anyone Knows Anything Different Please Let Me Know.

2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Any reason all of your words start with a capital letter?

I'll edit this if I find any useful information.

3. KRAMIT812

KRAMIT812 08SI

Sorry about the caps, i'm used to tying in caps from work. Thanks for helping me out.

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

That's why I got an LX without the Navi. Keep searchin, something will pop up or you're just gonna have to deal with it or install an aftermarket one.

5. neonmike

neonmike Senior Member VIP

wait till i get to my home computer tonite i have a site that sells interfaces for almost all factory nav units. i will check when i get home and post up what i find.

6. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i'm sure it's possible. i would check online for just a regular nav unit hack rather than honda specific.

side note: why did you assume that it would play dvds? it's not a dvd player or even gaming console. it's illegal to sell/install an in dash unit that can play while driving, factory or aftermarket.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted