08 Civic Si Navi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, Well Im New To Honda. I Just Bought A 2008 Civic Si With Navigation. Little Did I Know That The Navigation Doesn't Play Dvd's. This Is A Very Big Upset Because Its Also My First Car With Navigation. Are There Any Hacks Or Whatever That Will Allow It To Play Dvd's. I Gogled Everything That I Could Possibly Think Of, So If Anyone Knows Anything Different Please Let Me Know.

Any reason all of your words start with a capital letter?

I'll edit this if I find any useful information.

That's why I got an LX without the Navi. Keep searchin, something will pop up or you're just gonna have to deal with it or install an aftermarket one.

wait till i get to my home computer tonite i have a site that sells interfaces for almost all factory nav units. i will check when i get home and post up what i find.

i'm sure it's possible. i would check online for just a regular nav unit hack rather than honda specific.

side note: why did you assume that it would play dvds? it's not a dvd player or even gaming console. it's illegal to sell/install an in dash unit that can play while driving, factory or aftermarket.

Back