1 wire to 4 wire o2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b5gregory

I'm swapping a Jdm D15B into a 92 civic cx. I read that I need to convert my wiring harness to a 4 wire o2 sensor. what sensor should I buy, and how do I wire it?

If you have a 92 civic, you should already have a 4-wire o2 sensor. A stock 92-95 civic sensor is what you'll need if you don't have it.

in 1992 the civic cx was equipped with a one wire o2 sensor and the vx was equipped with a 5 wire o2 sensor. all the others are 4 wire if I'm not mistaken, my old engine had a one wire sensor and so does the jdm D15B that I have just swapped in. I'm using a P28 ECU from a civic ex.

in 1992 the civic cx was equipped with a one wire o2 sensor and the vx was equipped with a 5 wire o2 sensor. all the others are 4 wire if I'm not mistaken, my old engine had a one wire sensor and so does the jdm D15B that I have just swapped in. I'm using a P28 ECU from a civic ex.

Never heard of that. I thought all obd1 vehicles used 4-wire. Anyway, just do what Brian said. That's basically the advice I would've given.

Back