10 top things that piss me off about HS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 13 2004, 09:21 AM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 13 2004, 04:19 PM
pissedoffsol
@Feb 13 2004, 08:32 AM
What's yours?

Not the occasional race or stoplight encounter, but the people who think the whole streetracing 'scene' is cool. <_< <_< <_<

What does that have to do with Hondaswap.com?

Ok not worded perfectly... :)

How about 'People who post on Hondaswap acting like the whole streetracing 'scene' is cool'

:D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 13 2004, 09:32 AM

6 - every fucking n00b who asks me a question or my opinion on something, wastes 30 min of my life, and then says, "oh ok, but im still going to do it my way". Why did you even ask me then?

Similar to this- I've had a few people in New England ask me for help via PM in setting up their turbo or working on their car. Fine. I charge $45/ hr to turn a wrench and $60/ hr if I have to weld. Very reasonable rates considering my work ethic and quality. Anyway... so they ask me all these goddamn questions and then go have their dad do it (you know who you are, you fucker)...

So from now on, if you want technical support via PM or the phone, I'm going to charge $1/ minute. Hey, information's free on the boards, but if you want to take up my time, you gotta make it worth my while.

one of the things that pisses me off the most on HS.com is the "ebay posts".
For example, someone takes the time of looknig for "rice" on Ebay and suddenly thinks it is post-worthy.

Although we've had very few of those recently, it had to be my biggest gripe about this site. The rest is all cool :)

people who get on wanting to run NAWS in their stock 80 hp cars and talk shit about people.

i dunno. I hate myself so hating everything else just seems to come naturally.

- people who dont post in the proper forum
- people who post the same fucking thing in multiple forums
- ebay rice sightings
- people who type in some odd form of fucking ebonicsand expect the rest of us to just understand
- people who ask half assed questions, dont give any info, and get pissed when no one can answer them
- RHD conversions
- RWD/AWD conversions
- mAdD JdM y0!!!!!1!!!
- people who lie in an attempt to seem cooler on the internet
- people who try to give advice about shit they know nothing about
- the fact that B made it so people just cant post pics in their sig any more (i loved removing them :( )
- people who bump their post after 20 min
- scamming little bitches
- people who ask for help and then dont fucking listen anyway
- people who think hondas are the pinnacle of automotive quality and performance ("if it aint honda its crap")
- "who would win"

:werd: I hate people when they post in kill stories "GSR vs. GST" and then its not even a kill story. Its just like "who would win"

:fr:

Im still fairly new here but this is what i have come up with:

People who can't write a post in plain english. it is either some sort of ghetto gangsta talk, or severly broken english. i can understand if your english isn't very good when you speak, but seriously... learn how to write.

people who say headers insted of header, when refering to an inline 4 cyl.

people who start arguements with anybody who is in disagreement with them.

people who obviously dont have a clue as to what they are talking about.

people who are so obcessed with the k series motor, they try to start arguements in any thread that has the phrase b series in it.

there is probibly more but i dont want to take up too much space

- People who listen to their stupid friends who dont know shit and believe them over anyone
- People that IM me about front clips and then ignore me when i say dont get one
- People that IM me from here and ask me Honda related questions for hours and hours, i should just write a fucking book.
- People that lie in the kills stories
- People that call bullshit on a regular (come on, you're fucking stupid, we know they're right over your dumbass)
- People who think the pennicle of honda's are d-series. (they can be made nice, but they arent the best)
- People who think Imports rule the world. (umm, go look around, i can name most domestics to hand you your ass then you can name street driven imports)
- People who think Honda's own the world and how they rea so great and domestics suck. Ummm, ok..
- People who make Ebay posts.. I think they should be kicked in the nuts
- People who reply in a thread and act like they know what is going on (if its a personal type thread)

I can think of a million others.

But the ones that dont listen thinking they are right...piss me off more then anything.

10- every fucking n00b
9 - every fucking n00b
8 - every fucking n00b
7 - every fucking n00b
6 - every fucking n00b
5 - every fucking n00b
6 - every fucking noob
5 - every fucking n00b
4 - every fucking n00b
3 - every fucking n00b
2 - every fucking n00b
1 - every fucking n00b

B, I since a pattern here.

fucking scammers of course.

people that dont appreciate all cars, regardless of make.

people that dis something just for shits

jealous people

people that "are real serious" about buying something from you, and then disapear.

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Feb 13 2004, 11:34 AM
Nicely put...

did you change your screen name... werent you SiSteve or something. I've been gone for too long.

Nope, I'm Celerity. Been on Honda forums since 1998.

Domeskilla : I see your point about the whole import / domestic thing. Hondas are good at what they do - They are flexible platforms with so many options that you can actually make a unique car regardless of the fact that like 1,204,800 of them were made that year. On top of that, you can afford to run even a modded Honda - because they still get great gas economy.

To regard them as the fastest around is ignorant. To this end, I will say:

I hate the fucking ignorami that go on about V8 killing. I took on a beat Camaro (1972 RS) with my modded to hell CRX Si, and guess who lost.

-> Steve

galllery user,,,,wtf is that shit....

that is like posting,,I take a shit........that atleast sounds more interesting..

Not in any particular order, but here are eleven...

- People who think that The Fast and the Furious is some kind of Honda bible
- People that PM me for tech info thinking that I'm obligated to give them an answer just because I'm on this board
- People who talk out their ass and argue with you when they don't really have a clue
- People who are just pure "magazine racers" and talk like they have experience when they really don't
- People who won't admit that they don't know something, but would rather act like they do and dispense false info
- People who TyPe LyK3 DeY Iz HeLLa Co0lz mUthAfUkkIn BiZnuTChEz! (damn that took a while)
- "Dreamers" that waste your time
- "JDM style" - uh huh.
- People who don't know how to use the "search" button
- People who don't know how to use Google
- People that PM/IM me something assuming that I instantly know who they are and what they're talking about... like I have every single message on the forum memorized and in my thoughts all the time

Originally posted by Celerity+Feb 13 2004, 08:46 PM-->
LeanMeanMarine
@Feb 13 2004, 11:34 AM
Nicely put...

did you change your screen name... werent you SiSteve or something. I've been gone for too long.

Nope, I'm Celerity. Been on Honda forums since 1998.

Domeskilla : I see your point about the whole import / domestic thing. Hondas are good at what they do - They are flexible platforms with so many options that you can actually make a unique car regardless of the fact that like 1,204,800 of them were made that year. On top of that, you can afford to run even a modded Honda - because they still get great gas economy.

To regard them as the fastest around is ignorant. To this end, I will say:

I hate the fucking ignorami that go on about V8 killing. I took on a beat Camaro (1972 RS) with my modded to hell CRX Si, and guess who lost.

-> Steve

But a domestic can get BETTER gas mileage (for the hp rating). I'm a chevy man... so i'll go by then.

z06 Corvette, 405bhp, 28 mpg highway, 24 or 25 city (i forget).

Lingenfelters personal TT corvette, ran 8.86 in the 1/4 and got an average of 30 mpg on the way to the track.

Back