13.1 @111.78 On Street Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah for now I have a stock short block.But im building a b20 ...sleeves, rods, pistons and all that cool stuff.25lbs of boost....Here I come

you said you didnt want to cage it.... and yet you want to run 25 psi on a built b20!!! dude, that will easily put you in the high 10s

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2003, 08:46 AM
you said you didnt want to cage it.... and yet you want to run 25 psi on a built b20!!! dude, that will easily put you in the high 10s

I know i got to have one I just dont want one.

haha yea, the whole roll cage thing kind of blows the sleeper image. I doubt when someone pulls next to you at a light and sees a roll cage, and a wastegate dump, they are going to believe your just pooping along in your near stock hatch. haha

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 8 2003, 12:25 PM
haha yea, the whole roll cage thing kind of blows the sleeper image. I doubt when someone pulls next to you at a light and sees a roll cage, and a wastegate dump, they are going to believe your just pooping along in your near stock hatch. haha

no teg here...hatchy all the way baby.but I feel you on the point.Thats what sucks.

s3e92fd84834bb.jpg

I see you fixed your post and changed it to hatch.I underestimated your sneakieness...

NICE MPH on that run. Your car is DEEP in the 12's on slicks with just that run, 11's are gunna be a cinch with tuning, and some better traction.

Have you got a set of traction bars on the car yet? I hear they help out ALOT with street tires runs. JimFab.com here I come.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 8 2003, 12:25 PM

not out here. i see imports with roll cages every now and then on the street. they usually have wings too, but i have seen a few very clean, stock looking hondas with them also.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Apr 9 2003, 12:34 AM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 8 2003, 12:25 PM
haha yea, the whole roll cage thing kind of blows the sleeper image.  I doubt when someone pulls next to you at a light and sees a roll cage, and a wastegate dump, they are going to believe your just pooping along in your near stock hatch. haha

not out here. i see imports with roll cages every now and then on the street. they usually have wings too, but i have seen a few very clean, stock looking hondas with them also.

around LA a caged honda isnt hard to find...

anything with a cage in LA is probably fast, unless of course he has a crazy gay ass body kit on it...

other than that... a cage in a stock looking honda is fast!!! ;p

B)

there is no way you are running 13's at 111.1 no one i know hits that low at that speedor vice versa.

Back