1600+ hp Viper 0-60 in 1.5 Seconds!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Feb 16 2005, 01:05 AM-->
@Feb 15 2005, 09:08 PM
you need to re-evaluate your dislike for the company then. you dont like ford for the fact that the name is ford, but you like the shittiest cars they make? :blink:

fact is the ford gt is a badass car. no reason to bash it just because it has the ford logo.
[post=461562]Quoted post[/post]​

explorer shitty...right to each there own...the shitty ford product goes to the mustang hands down...if i had to choose a domestic it would be a gm product. your not gonna win this niether am i so whatever. i dont like that car. gt-40 :thumbsdown: ford in general :ghey:
[post=461585]Quoted post[/post]​

Ignorance really is bliss... isn't it?

You're just as bad as some Mustang owners on the topic of Imports... I guess stupidity shows no bounds.

I have much respect for alot of ford vehicles out there. I would love to have a boss 302.

I'm just saying that their quality is shit, and the "flagship GT" is a shitbox. Their MAIN GOAL with this car was to show FORD QUALITY... and within 60 days of it being released, they had to issue a MAJOR recall saying DONT EVEN START YOUR CAR. TOW IT TO THE DEALER BECAUSE IT MIGHT EXPLODE. and then said "parts should be available to fix it in a month or 2"

:blink: if i was to drive that car i would kill myself, how you ask? Fine i shall tell. the resulting boner from that kind of acceleration would act as a club upon the steering wheel thus locking it and sending me into a tree at 180.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Feb 16 2005, 06:51 AM
I have much respect for alot of ford vehicles out there. I would love to have a boss 302.

I'm just saying that their quality is shit, and the "flagship GT" is a shitbox. Their MAIN GOAL with this car was to show FORD QUALITY... and within 60 days of it being released, they had to issue a MAJOR recall saying DONT EVEN START YOUR CAR. TOW IT TO THE DEALER BECAUSE IT MIGHT EXPLODE. and then said "parts should be available to fix it in a month or 2"
[post=461621]Quoted post[/post]​

actually their point was to once again show that they could compete in all aspects of performance with the high end exotics. the first time was a shot directly at ferrari for backing out on a buy-out.

so, with that said. Dont ever buy a 1st year of a model, froma ny company, they all have problems. Show me any company, any company cars or not, that hasn't had some form of recall on a product.

ford exploder is by far a piece. them all payin off the court systems to blame firestone for the blow-out issue. perhaps if ford inflated the damn tires to the proper level, that wouldn't happen. but wait, for didn't like how shitty the explorer rode, so they underinflated. bleh.

every company fucks up. o well.

Originally posted by 88bluehf@Feb 16 2005, 10:39 AM
:blink: if i was to drive that car i would kill myself, how you ask? Fine i shall tell. the resulting boner from that kind of acceleration would act as a club upon the steering wheel thus locking it and sending me into a tree at 180.
[post=461647]Quoted post[/post]​

BABAHHAHHHHAHAHA am i the only one that thinks this is hilarious... :p

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Feb 16 2005, 06:51 AM

[post=461621]Quoted post[/post]​

Ford's flag ship of the mustang is the SVT actually. When it was created it basically killed the GT nameplate in it's former glory.

Many Mustang owners agree that SVT should be shut down and the time, energy and money should be put into making the GT what the SVT is.

Nice link blanco, but on the video for the "Record Setting Pass" it stops right before the car even launches. :huh:

This happen to anyone else?

:lame:

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Feb 12 2005, 08:02 PM
we actually had a red Ford GT at our local dealership. Dante Hall bought it for just a little over $300,000
[post=460205]Quoted post[/post]​

i would NEVER pay $300K for a ford. ESPECIALLY since the ford gt was originally supposed to have a sticker price somewhere around $140K. all these damn dealerships are hikin up the prices to unrestrained amounts. jay leno even wrote an article about it in popular mechanics. also, i think the car was designed and built in about 2 years, and you just can't expect any much quality from 2 years work(not that i'm defending the gt). i dunno, thats just me....

as far as the viper is concerned tho, i like it..... but with a 510 ci twin-turbo charged engine with $110K in it, could you expect anything less?? :huh:

ME WANT ONE OF EACH, but if i had to choose a great car, i'd rather take the Saleen S7, the only street legal car built like a F1 beast.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Feb 23 2005, 06:19 PM
ME WANT ONE OF EACH, but if i had to choose a great car, i'd rather take the Saleen S7, the only street legal car built like a F1 beast.
[post=465297]Quoted post[/post]​

umm...enzo? lol

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Feb 23 2005, 05:19 PM
[post=465297]Quoted post[/post]​

umm... McLaren F1
uhh... Pagani Zonda C12-S

okay, I admit this one isn't really, but I really like it so..... 2006 Corvette Z06. it does have an aluminum and carbon fiber frame, four-wheel double wishbone independent suspension, and other carbon fiber bodywork, and Eagle F1 Supercar tires lol :p

Back