1985 Civic Hatchback...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buy it and drop it at my brother's house just off the red line. I can pay you for it sometime next year. :) The only problem is figuring out how to ship the damn thing down here.

The seller says he makes it to 70mph on the highway. So fly up here and drive it back to Texas. lol.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 23 2004, 09:51 AM
i think you should get it and drop a D16 twin cam from an integra in there...

you'll be happy with the performance...
[post=436349]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for staying on topic. It looks like I may at least keep the car in my driveway for the seller for a short while... there's an extra space left this weekend as we're delivering this Civic sedan for Matt's friend in FL next week. Parking in Cambridge sucks and this guy is seriously hella cool.

Otherwise, yes I love shopping way too much. What can I say? I'm a professional shopper in my line of work (antiques) anyway. And in the last year, I've gotten really good at finding good used cars cheap. Jeef should really have let me find a $1000 winter beater car for him up in MA.

And if I got pissed off at Clayton earlier, in part it was because I really didn't think that it was cool for him to post a link to that classifieds ad before my appointment to look at it. As much as we don't get along, I would never have done the same to him. I don't hide my love for craigslist either, see my post in the guitar recommendation thread. And also I did post the particulars for that 90 crx that I didn't buy last week in our classifieds section. I can be sharing and helpful.

There are another two people that log on as anonymous. Loco was one of them. Anyway, I do that because as a female, when I was logged in as visible, I used to get pestered with PM's from guys that saw I was online and wanted to be chatty. I don't like being unfriendly, but I really am into my internet work zone. And now I have a wonderful boyfriend, but I was never on these message boards to find one. I just love cars, especially Civic hatchbacks. Most of my job work is done online, so I alternate between work and these forums during the day and night. I am online a lot as I find many good antiques on eBay and those auctions end all hours of the day and night. I only snipe my bids at the end.

And I travel all over the country. And every time I've been to Texas, it was tied into my work with antiques.

^^^ I digressed as I realize from Clayton's and Ji's past comments that some of you don't know what I am about.

:shrug2:

No reason to bring all this up...

And no, I won't fly up and bring it down to Texas. No money for something like that. :)

let it go already...

if you don;t like the drama then why do you keep responding

and yea ok... lots of guys humping your leg huh?
lol

so are you getting it? or just holding it?

BACK ON TOPIC.... LET IT GO...

personally, i dont see any potential with that car, nor do i see the reason to buy it.... you have 6 cars... do you really drive each one? plus, if you add this to your little collection would you use it? i mean, you have 6 other cars to choose from.. I agree with cal and recked, let it go. just ignore it, you dont need to respond to every single thing, and everyone doesnt need to know. i doubt 90% of the people on here really care THAT much to hear about it all the time.

You get what you pay for. Oh, and Seany that avatar makes me laugh my ass off everytime :)

-> Steve

I had to say something

Back