1990 crx 500 bucks. upstate ny.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmalouno

fa0e35f3.jpg

fa0e35f0.jpg

fa0e35ff.jpg

fa0e3605.jpg

fa0e3ba9.jpg

fa0e360a.jpg

the car was wet and had some ice on it when i took the pic
looking for 500 obo.
more details:
the car needs a clutch, a windshield, and a new radius rod bushing, also needs two front fenders these are dented. the car does start right up and run and you can move it but the clutch feels like next to nothing so i think it needs to be towed. any more questions.. i guess just ask and i'll reply here

Why not just post more pics and info in your post, Waylon, so people don't have to IM or email you?

I'd check to see how much rust was on the thing too (if your looking for a good body), that area usually gets more freezing weather than snow but the road salt just kills cars...check rear tire arches, under the doors and floor panels. I live in buffalo ny, which gets loads of snow...the roads are white when they are dry, and thats from the salt not the snow.

the car is actually from virginia... i had it shipped up from maryland the car has been in salt land all of a month, and it has been sitting in my driveway the whole time.

where excatly in upstate ny?? also where is all the rust?? and what model is the crx si, dx,etc..???

~bill~

dx is right. it has one small spot of surface rust on the rear pass quarter. heres a pic. when this pic was takin it was muddy and the mud actually makes the rust look worse than it is.. but here:
fa0a7d6c.jpg

wuts popping yo i'll give u 250 or 400 now and u will give me the keys or can you it to my house cause i live in long island man so wuts good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back