1990 crx hf with d15b7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i swapped out my d15b2 with a d15b7..i used the dx wiring harness and changed it from DPFI to MPFI...and added the box on the firewall and changed the injection wiring to 1 injector on each cylinder...
everything is done with the wiring and everything...

where im lost is at the ecu...do i need to change the stock hf ecu to sumthn else that has the same connection..or do i need to change the ecu from the civic i took the engine out from...?? do i need to make it 0bd1 with the lx ecu...or can i use a crx si ecu...??

on the distributor...can i use the one from my hf on the d15b7...or does it some how have to the one from the b7...
this is my 1st project n im lost...lol
please let me know your opinion...thanx...

first off, you need to clarify which CRX you actually have - the CRX HF model came with a D15B6 engine which is MPFI - the D15B2 engine is DPFI and came in the CRX DX model - sounds to me like your CRX is the DX model and you did the DPFI to MPFI wiring changes, in which case you would need to use the 88-91 CRX/Civic Si model ECU which is the PM6 and you would need to use the 88-91 MPFI CRX/Civic Si or HF (actual HF, not DX) model distributor which is either a TD02U or TD18U

o ok...

o ok...so i guess i did need the si dizzy n ecu...
let me try it out real quick...
thanx for the help man...i wasnt so sure on that...

Back