1991 Acura Integra For Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

Hey guys, I'm trying to get rid of my 91 Integra...mileage in the mid 90K's somewhere...not sure exactly where but...between 92-95K. B18C engine runs excellent, no smoke. Tranny is acting up. It won't take off in 1st...starts in 2nd gear and won't shift out of 2nd for quite a while. When it does shift it goes into overdrive instead of drive...Not sure what's wrong with it?? But...it has the S3 and S4 option...probably something electrical?? Also, won't go into reverse all of the time...you have to play with it to get it to go, but when it's in, it doesn't slip. Fluid looks and smells fine...might just need a fluid and filter change? All of the removable body parts are in great condition except the hood which has some small dents and dings in the front...somebody primered it with rust colored primer. The rest of the car is red. Interior is in pretty good condition. The carpet and seats were in EXCELLENT condition, but it's been sitting without a rear window for a while now...the carpet is wet...front seats are still in excellent condition. I have pics available if anybody's interested. Contact me at EuroticCustoms@aol.com with offers or requests. The car is located in WV, 26321

what's it worth? What do you think would be a good deal? Make me an offer and I'll prolly take it. Thanks for your interest.

Paul

Hey

Is that integra a four or two door and does it have a good moon roof in it.... my friend fell through mine so I need a new one but it has to be for a 2 dr.

Quoted post[/post]]
How much for the axles and hubs??

For shipping purposes, where are you located? It's easier to work with a price when you can figure shipping costs before dealing.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey

Is that integra a four or two door and does it have a good moon roof in it.... my friend fell through mine so I need a new one but it has to be for a 2 dr.

sorry man, it's a 4dr with no moon roof..I'll keep an eye out tho

What's the tranny code? What type of integra is it from? Is it an LS manual? If so and the tranny is busted, how much to split the tranny and send me the 5th gear from it? I'm in Scotland. Cheers.

Quoted post[/post]]
What's the tranny code? What type of integra is it from? Is it an LS manual? If so and the tranny is busted, how much to split the tranny and send me the 5th gear from it? I'm in Scotland. Cheers.

sounds like and automatic car to me.

Also the guy who posted this may want to check the engine code again, he said b18c? did you swap it for a b18c or is it a b18a/b?

Back