1992 Civic cx PART OUT EVERYTHING!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyway you can cut a deal on the glove box? I know someone who needs one but also needs money to fix a window that his dogs broke, cam gear, and valvetrain. He's located in Charlotte, NC so shipping shouldn't be too much.

it will fit an lx

i can sell him the glove box for 30 shipped but all the rest of those things are with the swap

sorry about the ride man, it looked nice, so whats going to be sitting in the garage now? btw, are the rims still available?

i am considering selling/trading the wheels i have a green 95 4dr GSR and the white doesnt go as well as i would like so i guess i am open to trades...might have to include cash since i have 5 wheels and 4 have brand new tires

Team Asterisk sorry i just remembered you wanted the offset they are 42mm offset 4x100 lug pattern 15"x6.5" in size

i am considering selling/trading the wheels i have a green 95 4dr GSR and the white doesnt go as well as i would like so i guess i am open to trades...might have to include cash since i have 5 wheels and 4 have brand new tires
well I have stereo equipment I need to get rid of...XD

if i traded the wheels it would be for another set of wheels with good tires

Back