PA 1995 Honda civic 4dr with H22A complete swap. Over $7K invested!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVJr84

H22A4drCivic
F/S! 95 civic 4dr w/ complete H22A swap. $2,999obo. MAKE OFFER!! P.A.

The car has many mods, No RUST, CLEAN TITLE IN HAND, and NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS. Has Complete 92-96 jdm H22A with h22A 5 speed tranny. Car was just compression tested and passed. I have over 7k invested in this car and Am looking to just get half of what I have invested. Car is very fast only has 114k miles. Heres a list of mods and things recently done to the car: New water pump, timing belt, tensioners, balance belt. Skunk2 pro series cam gears. New distributor, stage 3 clucth 6 puck 3 sprung. Intake, Headers, Exhaust, Have the cold air tube for the intake in the trunk.Chipped P28 Ecu tuned on crome, 5k vtec, 7800 rev limiter, no governor. Brand new 400Hp Axles. Brand New motor mounts. New manual rack and pinion, with new inner outter tie rod ends. Brand new upper control arms with new ball joints obviously. lower ball joints. energy suspension bushings on lower control arms. dropzone suspension(gas shocks, springs). I know its not the greatest. Drilled and slotted rotors up front. It has a set of black 1pc halo angel eyes. Now the bads.Even though car doesnt have any rust because it was a california title it needs some paint as you can tell in the pics. Needs a hood and the front and back window. The hood flew open on me and someone busted the back window. The car is currently sitting on stealies. If you have any questions or offers please call me at 6105040644 ask for Danny. Please serious inquires only! Pictures are from before hood flew open. THROW ME AN OFFER!

Attachments

• H22A   Motor view.jpg
    H22A Motor view.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,203
  • H22A outsideview.jpg
    H22A outsideview.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 4,751
Last edited:
Nice lookin Civic. Always wondered what an H22 would feel like. Bump for you :thumbsup:

Thanks. Can't believe Im having such a hard time selling this considering im selling it at the price of the motor swap alone.

Yo bro,

Post this up in B20vtec.com, You might have a better chance of sale since everyone in there are from NJ,PA,NYC. But bump for a cheap fast car

clean car.. enough threadjacking people

where are you located at? im looking for a car in california.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back