AZ 1995 Integra GSR 4 Sale $850 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phxgsr

ok let me try this again I have a 1995 Integra for sale 4 $850 obo. I cant post any pic's bcuz i am using my cell phone 2 post this thread. I bought the car from some guy who decided to race it with no oil so now it makes a knocking noise. It was gonna be a project car but my babys momma is killing me with child support so i gotta sell it. The car is green with some dents 2 both side panels. It has 160,000 miles on it. just email me if u want some pic's or if there is any more info that u wanna know. I live in phoenix, az and my email is dj_meza20@hotmail.com im also including an extra front and rear bumper and a brand new tire....yes sir!

Last edited:
its a gsr they are only manual in usdm form

bump for a hell ova good deal wish i had the money id fly down and get it

im very interested in this u can send me pics from ur cell or we to my email its kostonv@yahoo.com let me know and is the nocking sound the only thing wrong with the motor and everything

the knocking is the only thing wrong with it. i im letting it go for $500 bcuz im moving and i really need 2 get rid of it. text me at 602-677-8678 for pictures

damn thats a great deal, i would of bought that two weeks ago if i didnt buy a new motor

Back