1998 Integra GS B18c-gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea not much of a sleeper anymore :) Cage kind of gives a hint

jfabcage.jpg

Car put down 630+hp at 28psi. Popped a headgasket shortly after tuning. Headgasket nicked the head surface a little bit, so its getting resurfaced. Hopefully next thursday we can make it to BMP to get a few test and tune pulls in, maybe add a couple pounds of boost and get the car dialed in a little bit before IFO on the 16th in gainesville.

glad to see another Fl car represent!

you're not to far from me especially if you head to Gvill to the track. I've got some friends heading there.

good luck and welcome to boards. If you're ever in Tally hiy me up.

Were in Pinellas County down here in Central FL. After going to IFO earlier in the year at the Gainesville track, we couldn't wait to get the car set up for this coming event. We have zero track passes on this new set up, so were not even sure what its going to run, we just want to get out there and have some fun. Thanks for wishing us luck!

Almost ready. We get the head back from Modern Performance tomorrow, ill get the slicks mounted up, IDK if were going to have time to get the staging brake in.

DSCF1084-1.jpg

Heres a whole picture of the white integra. Its on 22" inch slicks in the picture, they came with the wheels, cant wait to see how it looks and hooks on the 24.5"s.

Honda-tech-dragcarpic-1.jpg

We went to put the head back on, and pulled the thread out of the head stud hole. That was weird, so we ordered a TimeSert Kit, very expensive, but worth every penny, and we fixed it, go to put the head back on, everything torques down fine, pull another thread through on another hole, WTF, TimeSert it again, try again, Another one, are you kidding? nope , so we do that one, and we check out another one, pulled threads, so we did 2 more, and finally got the head torqued down perfectly. Then we cant get our 24.5s to set on the bead, spend all day, cant get it, gave them to another friend who was taking them somewhere where he always gets his done, so hopefully well have them tomorrow...We cut it close, We leave tomorrow for gainesville.

Silver teg is clean :thumbsup:
White teg is just awesome. I feel your pain on pulling the threads for the head studs. Turbocharged Hondas certainly are a headache. Even more of a headache when you're trying to make some good numbers.

The silver teg is slow but its comfortable. Got the phone call that the slicks were good to go. We got oil and coolant in it, now it will barely idle. Like the map sensors not plugged in, but it is, IDK, were still working on it. We have to get it running and make some street pulls to make sure everything is good. Theyre a pain but its worth it :)

nice work on the tegs man! you should come down to PBIR for one of the NSCRA events. its always a big turnout, south and central fl has a lot of fast import cars. im going to get my integra out there and race one of these times..

Wed love to make it to an NSCRA event. Our buddies Bruce and Dave, they have the EF four door thats stickered up in the viceo, they make it out to PBIR all the time. We want to make it out to a PBIR event and a South georgia motorsport park event. Debating on trading my silver integra for an F150 so we can tow the white car around.

Yeah i have seen the old 4 door at PBIR a couple times before. I live about 15-20mins from the track, but havent ran my car in over a year. Watching your video made me really want to get back out there and see what my new setup will do. Gotta find some slicks!

Come on out man, ill have a cold one waiting for you(after your done racing)! We always have a great time at the track with our friends. Next event well have more cars out there from our group of friends.

Back