1998 Prelude 5spd 98k Miles!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarlTrooper

Just found my new car! Need to sell!

Hello, I am selling my 1998 honda prelude. It is black and manual (fun!) I am the 2nd owner and bought it around 76k.

It has 98500 miles and is driven almost daily.

Here is the good and not so good

+ Good Less than 100k! Engine runs STRONG... Vtec is Awesome !!
Has FULL performance exhaust (Not a big fart cannon) Vibrant Dual Exhaust system purchased 1 year ago 500$
AEM V2 Intake (Vtec ROARS)
Tinted Windows - All the way around
Sony MP3/Cd Player
Tinted Tail Lights (Professionally done by JonsTintedTails.com ... These cost 100$ to be professionally tinted and WILL NOT COME OFF! This is not a sticker covering them)
Exeedy Clutch put in around 80k Miles
Lightweight flywheel put in with clutch -
* This is a CLEAN Title, Not a salvage or rebuilt *

The "bad" I am a unlucky person... and because of that 2 people have nicked the car The hood has 2 small dents like a truck or something backed into (New hood isnt necessary..)

Back of the car under the bumper someone else touched it. There is a small crack there. And the old honda rust curse. On the right side of the car on the back right wheel there is rust. Other than that, it is a fun car to drive. Moonroof, windows locks, all work.

It is KBB'd @ 5900 in GOOD Condition and 5200 for FAIR I would say its in good running condition, but the 2 bumps and rust and small crack would bring it down a little.

Ok guys, I think I found the car I am buying this weekend, so I need to sell! I dropped the price AGAIN! 4599 Takes it!.. OR BEST OFFER! This is a STEAL! Please no low balls! I know this car is worth it!

You can EMAIL me back and I will respond within 12 hours... or you can

Call Or Txt me @ (518) 847-7236 - Anytime!

Here are some pictures and a video I uploaded

HERE IS THE VIDEO
CLICK THIS LINK

YouTube - 1998 Honda Prelude For Sale* Upstate NY*

Back