1st gen crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

syk

I have one and can't find much of anything.
I would like to know of anybody or any page that has stuff.
And Don't Tell Me That 88's-91's CRAP Fits!

what are you looking for? body? performance? is it an Si? I have an 86 Si. I'm going to throw a cam and maybe some nitrous. it's just for fun. I'd really like to put a b16a in it soon.

I hate to tell ya syk, but to 99.5% of the Honda aftermarket ppl, the 1st gen owners like ourselves have been overlooked. If you're interested in some decent tips and a few sources for parts, please give www.redpepperracing.com a try. The weight and handling make the 1st gens a pleasure to drive and you'll absolutely love a good swap in the ol rex too :lol: Oh, btw, my first dive into the Honda scene was the good ol 85 rex which we slid a B16 into.

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Aug 5 2003, 02:52 PM
Oh, btw, my first dive into the Honda scene was the good ol 85 rex which we slid a B16 into.

holy sh^^! :blink: :worthy:

in regards to the 1st gen rexes...there isnt much out there at all as far as aftermarket support. i'd suggest swapping in a ZC and then if u STILL need more power, you can do lots with a ZC :D

hey guys, well about 1st gens, i have a friend that put a b16a into a 1st gen CRX Si, it is a tight fit but runs damn quick times, i think his best with i/h/e is 14.2, if u want ill ask my friends how easy it was for him and everything and see if theres any advice i can give u guys, probaly good engines are b16a ZC and b18a, but its up to u, i think b16a would be a smokin choice, b/c u guys are damn light and dont need the torque the b18a puts out, u just need the high hp of the b16a to get u going, anyway good luck and ill C what i can do.

Well it is an Si and I'm looking for anything and everything you can find for an 88' - 91'.

Back